[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wonderful cinematography. Filming like an absolute dream.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: masters_of_none2.jpg (295 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
masters_of_none2.jpg
295 KB, 620x412
Wonderful cinematography.
Filming like an absolute dream.

Ultimately mediocre writing at best.
Having Wareheim be an actual actor.
Letting Aziz write ALL the jokes.

So much wasted potential.
>>
DESIGNATED
2 STARS
>>
After the recent horror in Paris I don't see how anyone could support this show.
>>
Does Noel get naked in this?
>>
Everything is way too hamfisted. In the immigrant episode they beat around the bush about how much harder their parents had it, and then act like Aziz is smart for coming up with the idea to get to know what they went through.

The whole show is Aziz twlking about how cool he is.
>>
although the acting is pretty bad at some parts it is still a comfy show.
>>
>>62794635

this
>>
Most new Netflix shows have the same problem. They look good but the scripts are meh to medium tier

Narcos, Kevin Spacy s3, gay prison show that's not Oz
>>
>>62794635
Aziz plays an Indian Hindu though
>>
I watched the first episodes mostly because it looked really good, but it gets harder to keep watching with how much I dislike the script
>>
Am I the only one who thinks this show is actually surprisingly funny?
>>
>>62795066

No, it's pretty funny.
>>
>>62794593
>character says literally anything
>Aziz cocks head
>puts on falsetto surprised voice
>"What?! No way! :D:DDD"
every single time
>>
>>62795418
Its why he was the least funny in parks and rec too
>>
I like him in observe and report,that's it.
>>
>>62794593
he was so annoying.
>gets turned down for sex.
butttt whyyyyyyyy :( whyyyy did you do this to meeeee :( :( :(
>>
poor man's lizzy caplan
>>
>>62795582
Aziz is literally more famous and funnier than her
>>
>>62794635
Really?
I thought it's cause it's a shitty show people shouldn't support it, but nope I guess the reason should be cause of the Paris attacks he was some how related since he is a muslim or something.
>>
>>62794593
You touched on those key elements and while agree to some degree there is wasted potential, the show has an auora of charm about it. The quality cinematography, sometimes funny jokes, and general rehash of old concepts; though unfunny in places, it still feels comfy in a way that piques my interest. That being said it's almost certain that they can't maintain this unique balance of variables after this season
>>
How can anyone think aziz is funny? He's just like every tryhard indian I've ever met
>>
>>62794635
You cant really support the show, if you have a Netflix account that counts but you can have one and never know this exists
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.