[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on youtube >scroll through my favorite channel's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>go on youtube
>scroll through my favorite channel's updates
>see this
>Mundy: "Hey, gang. Welcome to Mundy Night Raw, the only show hosted by a white guy."

Fuck's sake, the first fucking sentence in the new network's existence is a little SJW humor? Can't wait for the episode where they just go ahead and fulfill their fantasy of having a tumblr feminist castrate them while a black guy penetrates their assholes. It's what they desire
>>
shut up
>>
>>62794330
I don't understand.
>>
>SJW in ScreenJunkies
>this is news
>>
>>62794294
The fact that Nick is as successful as he is while being as fucking awful as he is makes me sick. I hope this show tanks.
>>
Screen
Junkies
Wankers
>>
Why does that threaten you?
>>
>>62794831
>threaten
Is this the same tactic as using words like 'homophobia' or 'islamaphobia'? I'm not threatened, faggette, I'm annoyed cause I'd like to just hear arguments about movies
>>
>>62794294
>>scroll through my favorite channel's updates

Do people on /tv/ actually have favorite Youtube channels that they regularly watch?

I have never found any Youtube channels that are funny or interesting. Most of them are people in their 20s that review movies or video games or talk about what has been going on in their life, and its all so boring and uncreative.

I am convinced people in their 20s subscribe to Youtube channels just because they think that is what they should be doing, to feel a part of their generation, and not because of the content, because the content is unfunny, bland garbage.
>>
>>62794919
Then watch the rest of the video?
I can't imagine living your life where even the tiniest mention of race sets off your autism
>>
>>62794941
I feel that way about 99% of Youtube, imo the only entertaining channel is the one with Pupinia on it (solely because of her, not because of the other fags that post on it).
>>
>>62794946
I've BEEN set off because they do this kinda shit on every video they release. I'm kept in only because it's panels arguing about movies and it's really interesting

>>62794941
It's obvious you really don't know what you're talking about. There's all kinds of youtube channels and I don't subscribe to any of those amateurish review people. You're like some 90 yr old saying "I don't understand what the hype is with this 'television' fad! It just seems like it's a bunch of shows following people around in their daily lives! Who wants to see that?!" "There's more than just reality shows, grandpa. Shut up."
>>
>>62794294
Screenjunkies expect people to pay for this shit
>>
File: 1446558021531.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1446558021531.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>Americans
>White
>>
>Be OP
>post about youtube e-celeb faggotry
>post about fucking wrestling faggotry
>actually writing this garbage
>on /tv/

hurt yourself, cancer.
>>
>>62794941
podcasts, videos and presentations about serious things in youtube from politics to actual science can be of very high quality
>>
>>62795228
What wrestling faggotry?
>>
>>62795059
>It's obvious you really don't know what you're talking about.

Being condescending towards someone right off that bat pretty much admits I hit a nerve and might points are true.

Thanks.
>>
>>62795244
>can be of very high quality

I have yet to see any of these "high quality" things you speak of, and the fact you dont post any examples pretty much confirms there is no high quality, just low quality taste.
>>
>>62795272
Thanks for proving my point by resorting to ad hominem
>>
why have there been so many threads about the fucking screen junkies recently?

It feels like one bored /tgwtg/ autist found a new shit on
>>
>yfw half of this sjw shit wouldn't exist without all the attention 4chan gives them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.