[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a movie about Adnan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 20141110_030857_serial.jpg (80 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
20141110_030857_serial.jpg
80 KB, 1200x1200
Would you watch a movie about Adnan?
>>
the ending would be terrible
>>
>>62790924
ADNAN AND JAY WERE BOTH GUILTY
JAY WAS AN ACCOMPLICE

SEASON 2 FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>62790966
I don't believe the murder actually happened at best buy
>>
>>62791013
there are many cases of people being abducted from mall parking lots with nobody noticing, so I don't think it is impossible to murder someone in the bb parking lot
>>
>>62791112
True but didn't he also put her body in Jays trunk in broad daylight
>>
>>62790924
>But Who Was Phone? The Movie
>>
I don't think it would work as a movie unless Ken Burns was involved
>>
Jay did it.
>>
>>62791724
even Ric Burns could do it
>>
Adnan did it.

Jay agreed to take his car and help him bury the body ahead of time.

All of Jay's lies are attempts to minimize his involvement so that he can avoid jail time.
>>
>>62791824
Who cares?

That slant bitch had it coming for sure
>>
Did anyone else really dislike the reporter lady?

Adnan did it.
>>
>>62791950
She spent a year+ going over this case and clearly having a friendly relationship with Adnan. It was a horrible ending for her to declare "Not Guilty" when she ended up being a defense attorney for him.

Hope season 2 comes soon though. It was a fun listen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0v6dmme1DU

Next time. On Serial.
>>
It should have been a mistrial with the Prosecutors paying for their star witness' lawyer. That's fucking insane.
>>
>Adnan scene
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>62792019
MAIL CHIMP
A
I
L

C
H
I
M
P
>>
They're both guilty but Adnan killed Hae.
Fuck Adnan.
>>
is this the GOAT podcast? what is on par with this?
>>
>>62792196
Hardcore History is the GOAT
>>
>>62792196

U Talkin' U2 To Me
>>
Can you guys recommend me some other podcasts to listen to while i haul garbage all day
>>
>>62792019
Loved that theme.

Works really well when you're walking down a rain-slicked sidewalk at night, your jacket fluttering with every gust of wind, and a streetlight shining down illuminating you for a brief moment.

But, y'know, how often does that happen?
>>
WHY WOULD ADNAN DO IT?
>>
>>62792237
I listened to this and Criminal everyday at work.
>>
>>62792230
Definitely this. I may suggest Harmontown if you like wasting time, Song Exploder if you don't
>>
>>62792213
Looks really interesting. Do I have to pay $1.99 for each episode?
>>
>>62792426
Only the old episodes are paid, the rest are free. The Blueprint for Armageddon and Wrath of the Khans series are both still free and very good
>>
>>62792589
Cool. I was going to start with the Khan ones. Never really learned much about them in school for whatever reason.
>>
The fact that Adnan did it and Jay helped him (then lied to minimize his involvement/secure a plea bargain) is so obvious to anyone with all the facts in front of them, and yet it's the simple explanation never put forward by the show's actual makers. They make it this false dichotomy either/or bullshit and extend Adnan so much trust and leeway. It made me sick.
>>
what was /tv/ like when season 1 was on? was there a general?
>>
>>62793001
No.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.