[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one bad career choice this man made.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Name one bad career choice this man made.
>>
>>62790498
that Ellen Page dyke movie where he plays a gay lawyer looks pretty terrible.
>>
the office us
>>
>>62790740
say what you want about that series but as far as career choices go that paid off so fucking much

also he plays Michael Scott absolutely brilliantly
>>
>>62790826
Eh desu I was baiting. I've only seen a bit of the office. I'm more of a parks and recreation guy myself.
>>
>>62790498
burt wonderstone
evan almighty
get smart
dinner for schmucks
>>
Ungrateful Ape
>>
>>62791055
this basically

/thread
>>
>>62791055
Except those are all good
>>
>>62791055
>taking a job that pays millions of dollars
>mistake

never change my friend
>>
>>62791184
>having major shit tastes
>I share a board with these ultra plebs

Fucking reddit...
>>
>>62791184
I'm going to be completely real, Burt Wonderstone was one of the worst cinematic experiences I've ever had in my life. You literally have to be trolling right now.
>>
>>62791213
You must think Nic Cage is a fucking genius then.
>>
OP here. I made this thread knowing well that, while he's a funny guy, he has made some shit movies.

Dinner for schmucks was shit. Watch the original, the comedy comes across a lot better.
>>
>>62791225
>Burt Wonderstone was one of the worst cinematic experiences I've ever had in my life.

Oh ok, sure buddy. 'LITERALLY' the worst as in you have never ever seen anything worse.

Get away with this "everything is the worst" meme.
>>
Evan Almighty
>>
I realize he left The Office when he did (it was getting bad and he was famous enough to start acting in movies which means more shekels), but honestly I felt a handful of the movies where he was the lead actor just stunk. Maybe a commercial success but just not funny to me (and yes this is my own opinion faggots). That Date Night movie with Tina Fey was just so reddit.

In all, I don't like watching Steve Carell if he has no back-story to me. He was funny in The Office because of the character development of him being an awkward boss who you slowly start to know as just being a zany lonely guy. When I watched him in Date-Night, I felt I barely knew the character and kind of kept relating him to Michael Scott.

40-year-old Virgin was great work however, which proves me wrong, but maybe I'm just used to him being an autist.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
>>62791249
>Earns millions from supposedly "shit" movies
>Not a genius
>>
>>62791288
Nope. It really was the worst cinematic experience of my life. Especially with the niggers on the backrow. I can greentext it if you want.
>>
File: 1416544267719.jpg (22 KB, 302x306) Image search: [Google]
1416544267719.jpg
22 KB, 302x306
>ITT: We hate some movies because reddit told us to and we can't form our own opinion
>>
>>62790826
>also he plays Michael Scott absolutely brilliantly
I really think its one of the best tv performances ever. He adds so many nuances and tics that Michael would not be the same if anyone else played him
>>
>>62791342
go ahead, buddy.
>>
literally all of his flicks are bad, but some are worse than others
>>
>>62791055
Get Smart was hilarious
>>
>>62790639
Little Miss Sunshine?
He played a gay character in there but there was no Ellen Page in that movie. I thought it was a pretty good movie too
>>
>>62791593
No anon!

You have shit taste unless you jerk it to black and white foreign films!
>>
>>62791370
>go to movies alone one saturday night
>theater is completely empty
>fuckyeah.jpg
>right as the previews end, a fucking army of niggers come in and fill in the back row
>fuckno.png
>movie begins
>first third of the movie is the shittiest thing I've ever seen in my life
>in addition, the niggers will not shut their mouths
>everytime carrell comes on screen, they say "DAMN THAT OFFICE NIGGA IS FUNNY AS FUCK" and laugh obnoxiously hard at whatever he says
>try to tune it out
>two thirds through the movie, I hear a scratching sound at the back of my chair
>think nothing of it
>i soon realize something is very wrong
>my shirt sleeves are completely soaked
>i did not buy a drink
>the ceiling is not leaking
>look back
>one of the fucking kids has his pants around his ankles and pissed all over the back of my chair
>parents don't give a fuck
>i leave the movie early

This is why I pirate from now on.
>>
Foxcatcher
>>
>>62790498
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
>>
>>62791639
>he still pirates
>hasn't heard of ninjas
>>
>>62791367
Absolute travesty he never won an Emmy for that role.
>>
>>62790498
> What is Evan Almighty?
> What is Burt Wonderstone?
>>
>>62791315
Didn't he end up having to sell a bunch of property because he's so bad with money he thinks buying castles in Scotland is a good idea?

Yeah, a real genius at work.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.