[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sequel when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
they left it open.
>>
>>62787280

They lost money on this movie. There will be no sequel.

Armie Hammer is Box office poison.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 195x258
>>62787582
>Armie
>Armand
>Armand Hammer

Damn, his parents are dicks.
>>
I really enjoyed this movie. I pray it gets a sequel.
>>
>>62788030
His family created Arm & Hammer, idiot.
He was born into wealth.
>>
File: hNvhwh.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
hNvhwh.gif
3 MB, 220x212
>>62787582
>75 mil budget
>made 100 mil
>>
>>62788204
No they didn't.
>>
>>62788262
Exactly. They lost money on that movie.
>>
>>62788136
Why? the 2nd half is fucking stupid and boring as hell
>>
I hope so. I enjoyed it more than Bond, M:I5 or Kingsman.
>>
>>62788136
Same. It's a good "stay at home on a cold winter day with hot cocoa" kind of movie.
>>
On saturday, I saw Spectre in the theater
Then I went home and watched MI Rogue Nation
Then Man from Uncle

Maybe my mindset was fucked up, but I enjoyed watching Spectre a lot more than both of them. Spectre is undoubtedly a worse movie than etiher of them. But I barely made it through MI as it jumped from setpiece to setpiece, and the nice performances of Uncle werent enough to keep me interested and I shut if off halfway through

Kingsman is still my favorite spy movie 2015
>>
>>62788468
The second half wasn't the whole movie.
>>
>>62787280
yifi when
>>
>>62788506
MI5 was leagues better than this
>>
>>62788262
Are you retarded?

To break even, they would have to make a 100 mil: that covers the cost of the movie

For the movie to be considered a success they would to earn at least 200 million: that way the movie is paid off and they still made a 100 million
>>
>>62788262
Worldwide gross doesn't mean shit because the studio rarely sees even a fraction of it, ignoramus.
>>
>>62788537

For some reason I feel the same way. I watched all the movies and thought that Spectre was the shittiest and offensive but I enjoyed it the most compared to the other two.

It was just entertaining enough in how preposterous it was.
>>
>>62788544
its out now
>>
>>62788559
It was fun, definitely second place for me.
But Man from UNCLE was fresher and has lasting appeal to me beyond the film trough its awesome soundtrack.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.