[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell yes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 5OncTgy.jpg (611 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
5OncTgy.jpg
611 KB, 1382x2048
Hell yes.
>>
LET IT GO

LET IT GOOOOOO

CAN'T HOLD BACK ANYMOOOOOORE
>>
>>62786178
Oh god no
>>
Was the other one actually any good? I've only ever heard negative things about it. Why would they make this?
>>
For whatever reason, I guess its a combination of the lighting, color correction and angle, she really looks like Felicia Day here.

Probably a dumb question but was that Snow White movie any good?
>>
>>62786283
>color correction

for fuck's sake. color correction /= color grading. Jesus, you'd think people on a board dedicated to film would know this.
>>
File: narnia1.jpg (659 KB, 1469x2200) Image search: [Google]
narnia1.jpg
659 KB, 1469x2200
>>62786178
Does she have Turkish Delights?
OH, What's that?
No she doesn't, you say.

Well then I'l stick to my superior Ice queen, thank you.
>>
>>62786339
I goofed, fucking sue me faggot
>>
Is this the snow white series?

If so why did they leave her name out?
>>
>>62786269
If you digitally replaced Kristen Stewart with any other person who can actually act, it would be great. It is just such a fucking drag every scene she is in. You have Chris Hemsworth, who is a pretty neat guy (no homo), and Charlize Theron doing her usual awesome and hotness. Then you have this half stroked out twit who always sounds bored delivering her lines in a way we are constantly reminded she only got the role because she was sucking the directors dick.

So yes, the movie was ok. But it could have been awesome.
>>
>>62788271
This.
I also love how you're supposed to believe Kristen Stewart is more attractive than Charlize Theron.
>>
>>62788928

Tbh no one is believably hotter than Charlize.
>>
>>62786178
is that Felcia Day as the ice queen?
>>
Wat is this xd
>>
>>62786431
Best Ice Queen. Legit unnerving.
>>
File: catfart.gif (392 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
catfart.gif
392 KB, 400x225
>>62786178
Did she just shatter her ice-britches with a fart?
>>
>>62788183
Because they dumped Stewart.
>>
>>62786178
wtf from the thumbnail I thought that was Felicia Day
>>
>>62786178
Will there be lesbian incest?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.