[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 614x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 614x1023
Is this a good show?
>>
Hell yeah it is.
>>
>>62783796
sure
>>
>>62783796

fuck off iFag
>>
Michelle Branch has a show?
>>
I would fuck her I think
>>
The show is based, and this slut is hot as fuck.
watching every episode as it comes out
>>
>>62783796
WHy the long face?
>>
Anyone noticed that nigress had some great big titties in episode 3?
>>
The only bad part about this show is the need for ash & crew to be fighting a deadite every 3 minutes.
>>
No it sucks dick
>>
>>62784348
I noticed, and her pokey nipples too.
>>
>not even four episodes out
>can't be bothered to watch three miserable episodes
>>
pretty groovy tbH
>>
What is it
>>
So what show is it?
>>
>>62786729
Deadite High School
>>
>ash is banging xena

What a world
>>
Awful CGI, but good show so far
>>
File: latest.jpg (185 KB, 798x645) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
185 KB, 798x645
>>62786791
I don't think they get together, at least this season
>>
>>62786614
>>62786729

Holy shit your worthless pleb, what are you doing on /tv/?
>begging to be spoonfed like a bunch of autistic twats
Can't you faggots ever reverse google image search? Like, it's not that hard to press the button or arrow to even search the source.
I mean oh my god you guys should just stop posting and go back to reddit, cause you are obviously worthless if you don't recognise a show just by one screenshot of a literally-who actress after three episodes of the show.
You should probably just kill yourselves because of how much of an embarrassment to the human race you are because you can't into muh esoteric tv shows.
>not knowing every tv show on ever cable channel simply by seeing was shitty picture posted on the internet
Absolutely disgusting.

It's fromAsh vs Evil Dead
>>
>>62784240
dammit, anon.
Michelle Branch reminded me of an ex I broke up with about the time she hit it big.
And I thought I was dumb for thinking, all these years, Kelly here also looked like her.
>>
Bet she has a great pussy game
>>
File: beth late late show - 5.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
beth late late show - 5.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
also, Beth at standards and practices really isn't doing her job to keep this filth off television
>>
File: 1440003886841.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440003886841.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>62783796
>that retarded black cop

I hate characters like this that are full-retard. The idiot chick in OP is also up there.

Apart from that it's enjoyable and fun.
>>
>>62783796
she can't act for shit, but otherwise it's pretty fun.
>>
>>62785118
>The only bad part about this show is the need for ash & crew to be fighting a deadite every 3 minutes.

In the last ep they didn't even fight a single deadite. The demon popped up right at the end of the ep.
>>
>>62786866
>lack of joxer
amdisappoint.jpg
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.