[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It is very much--and it's acknowledged as such in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: abram.jpg (77 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
abram.jpg
77 KB, 630x421
>It is very much--and it's acknowledged as such in the movie--apparently another Death Star," he said. "But what it's capable of, how it works, and what the threat is, is far greater than what the Death Star could have done. Starkiller Base is another step forward, technologically speaking, in terms of power.
POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
Let me guess....it has a cloaking device?
>>
>>62783922
Well maybe, but it also can blow up solar systems, I'm assuming by targeting suns.
>>
File: hackery.jpg (845 KB, 4217x593) Image search: [Google]
hackery.jpg
845 KB, 4217x593
>poetry
Not anymore
>>
JJ, you fucking hack. No one needed a third Death Star
>>
File: 1445794781298.jpg (15 KB, 192x171) Image search: [Google]
1445794781298.jpg
15 KB, 192x171
>a third deathstar

kinda unbelievable mang
>>
>>62783784
The empire already tried to rush-build an exact copy of the first death star, so I'd call this a step forward.
>>
>>62784845
Uh, Death Star II was like 3 times the size of the first one.
>>
>>62783784
>ITS GONNA BE A BIGGER BADDER DEATH STAR, SUPER STRONG TOO

fuck, is this for real?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 450x285
Luke's jacket
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 667x1000
Poe's jacket... Later handed off to Flimm.
>>
File: hurr.jpg (86 KB, 317x389) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
86 KB, 317x389
>>62784842

Not a death star; an ULTRA-DEATH STAR!

The new one will not only kill you to death, it'll destroy multiple planets at once! Bad-ass, dawg!
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 957x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 957x801
Surprising that Hux wasn't referenced in the Catwalk section of the news.
>>
>>62784897
You could easily blame it on JJ, but the empire has already proven themselves to be devoid of new ideas.
>>
>this one gets destroyed
>First Order will try to build another one by Episode IX

when will they learn these superweapons are not a sound investment
>>
So what is the right way to do Star Wars? You follow the established formula and you're a pottery making hack. You break from the established formula and you're a childhood rapist. you guys will never be comfy.
>>
>>62784897
The green wooded planet they're on that looks like some wooded area of Europe has the new death star hidden inside of it.

After Han gets killed, the rest race to escape the planet as it falls apart to reveal the new death star with sinister music playing.

Then some doalogue from the Sith with "YAR WE'RE EVIL AND GONNA DO THIS SHIT"

Then Luke with "YARR THEY'S EVIL AN' SHIT AND THEY'RE GONNA DO THAT SHIT!"

Credits roll.

You suddenly stop thinking JarJar is the most retarded thing to ever happen in Star Wars.
>>
>>62784842
Unbelievable is the right word. Everyone disliked the second Death Star and I'm sure JJ knows this, so what is doing...
>>
>>62785107
>Everyone disliked the second Death Star

speak for yourself
>>
File: SH0900.jpg (275 KB, 571x412) Image search: [Google]
SH0900.jpg
275 KB, 571x412
>>62783922
It's called "Starkiller"

We can safely assume it destroys star systems by destroying their suns.

"Starkiller" is also Luke's original name before it was changed to "Skywalker"
>>
>>62783784
>"But what it's capable of, how it works,
>Starkiller

It blows up the Sun

Never seen that in an SF movie before
>>
>>62783784
Why has he got an ass on his face? That's what I wanna know, fuck Star Wars.
>>
They literally predicted this 10 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c95Q3kSl94c
>>
>>62783784
Is it true that JJ has renamed it the White Star?
>>
>>62785992

it's World Star World Star
>>
>>62784762
>that cartoon network logo
>>
>>62783784

Fuck you Abrams, you stupid asshole piece of shit. I hope the critics ruin you.
>>
File: url.jpg (124 KB, 878x377) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
124 KB, 878x377
>>62783784
Tell me if this idea is shit, the only reason I even pondered is because JJ just rehashes mcquarries old ideas

First look at the size of the hole on the star killer, now think about this:

What if JJ wanted to fix the plot hole of how the 2nd death star was completed so quickly?

So here's the idea, instead of the starkiller just being a bigger deathstar, it's a death star factory. It's been hidden by the empire for decades, predating the first death star. They accomplished this by never allowing the soldiers to leave the planet it's built in. It produces skeletal frames with operational weapons using resources mined from the planet's core, and they later completed in space so they can be used immediately.
>>
>>62787261

I don't think that this is what the idea is in the movie, but it's a pretty cool concept. it's kind of like the star forge from KOTOR.
>>
>>62787261
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.