[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Eli come to Daniel and wake him up? That wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: twbb32098423.png (471 KB, 708x400) Image search: [Google]
twbb32098423.png
471 KB, 708x400
Why did Eli come to Daniel and wake him up? That wasn't a very clever move on his part. Last time he encountered him he got slapped a bunch and thrown around in mud. Did he really think the same or even worse wouldn't happen?
>>
He was dumbass looking to make a deal finally but it was obviously too late.
>>
>>62781966
I wish they showed more of retired Daniel wasting time in his house. It was entertaining.
>>
Also why'd Eli just kill him for no reason
Did he really resent him THAT much?
>>
>>62782668
Daniel frequented r/athiesm
>>
>>62782879
But it was Eli who was wearing a hat
>>
>>62782893
thats the whole point

daniel killed Eli because, even though he couldnt prove it, he knew Eli was a false prophet, a charlatan, who made a fool out of him in the name of God, which to a drunk daniel was reason to take his life
>>
>>62782668

I don't think it was even about that. He was just a really angry guy, and I think he'd just always wanted to just go all-out on somebody. And Eli was just right there, and he'd never liked the guy, and he couldn't think of any reason not to just go ahead and do it. He had nothing left to lose, he didn't care about anything anymore.
>>
>>62782056
this

he had already drank his milkshake. he drank it all up
>>
>>62782893
Daniel was known to wear a hat too

The point is that Bible thumpers and fedora tippers are one and the same. It's the genius commentary of Paul Thomas Anderson.
>>
>>62783022
Daniel's hat was nice and manly
Eli wore a gay hat
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.