[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spectre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Say what you will about the film but the opening credits were fucking incredible.
>>
the song was terrible.
>>
>>62779262

Visuals made up for it though.

I thought Skyfall's song was bland as fuck but everyone raved about it.
>>
>>62779238
And it only cost a reported $350 million...bravo
>>
>>62779293
i still remember parts of skyfall's song. totally forgot spectre song though, even though i've heard it several times in the past weeks. it's like it was written in two minutes. but yeah the visuals were good.
>>
>>62779262

This. Incredible visuals but shit song, I hated that weird tranny voice.
>>
>>62779238
Funny how the plot is closer to what happened in France.
>>
>>62779238
Bad song an fucking weird octopus/sex imagery with a shirtless Daniel Craig.

I haven't cringed this hard in a long time. I actually liked the movie but the credits made me want to die.
>>
>>62779238
the opening credits had nothing to do with the movie.
>>
>>62779330
budget is actually closer to 250 million, but that doesn't include marketing costs

then again Bond movies are made not only for box office takings but also from the huge amounts of money they get through product placement. Every company represented pays metric fucktons to be in a Bond movie because it represents their product as suave and sophisticated.
>>
>>62779441
Okay
>>
File: 20minutes.jpg (68 KB, 489x487) Image search: [Google]
20minutes.jpg
68 KB, 489x487
>it's like it was written in two minutes
>>
>>62779441
clearly had something to do with it
>>
>>62779537
oh it shows sam, it shows
>>
>>62779238
song ruined it
>>
File: I Accidentally All the Food.png (270 KB, 481x366) Image search: [Google]
I Accidentally All the Food.png
270 KB, 481x366
>>62779238
The filename says Max Resdefault. Is it a biography? He sounds French. I suppose such a film is certainly timely, given current events.
>>
>>62779442
>it represents their product as suave and sophisticated.

That and it causes sales to skyrocket. Look at Heineken or pretty much any piece of clothing Bond wore.
>>
File: dfsg.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dfsg.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>Called Spectre
>their symbol is an octopus
>not a ghost
>>
>>62779238
>expected a bond movie
>got hentai instead
>>
>>62779441

This must be a first for a Bond movie
>>
>>62779238
No they weren't. Half naked Bond being flanked by two women was laughable and the song was like icepicks to the ears.
>>
>>62779537

god fucking damn it. fucking justin bieber could have done better than this hack
>>
>>62780938

Bond being surrounded by women in the titles sequence?

Get the fuck out of here!
>>
>>62779860
Spectre is an acronym, at least in the Connery movies

SPecial Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, Extortion
>>
>>62781114
More that he was shirtless with Craig's trademark souless Bond face and it was used not once but twice.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.