[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he say to her bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
What's your headcanon?
>>
I fucked Ted
To be quote honest family shaking my head
>>
"No one will ever believe you"
>>
>reddit
>>
>>62773734
im a big guy
>>
"I regret that we didn't fuck"
>>
>>62773734

start packaging your bags
>>
>>62773734
"Look for me on Reddit, my handle is [email protected]."
>>
"You're a terrible actress"
>>
"Tits or GTFO"
>>
"It was a really shit movie"
>>
some one blew up the audio awhile back, nd he said "ill come for u" or some sort of promise to find her.
>>
>>62773734
"I'm going to relive this day again and again until I find a way to get you in bed"
>>
>>62773815
>packaging
>>
>>62773953
It was a line from a poem. I cant remember which one.
>>
>>62773734

i have to be leaving but i won't let that come between us, ok?
>>
He actually said something along the lines of "Go to that man and you tell him the truth.
>>
>>62773734
>"I know what's inside the briefcase in Pulp Fiction."
>>
>"Learn from my mistakes. Leave your husband if you want release. Don't be scared"
>>
>>62774138
It was actually this. But by truth he means that she loves him. As in, "Go and tell that man you love him". Charlotte and Bob's relationship was purely platonic and both of them didn't want to leave their lives for each other. But it acted as motivation for both of them to go and really start living, instead of just going through the motions.
>>
>>62773784
XDLE EBIN REDDIT BILL MURRAY
>>
>>62773953
>implying it wasn't "I'll cum for you" as a promise to fix his problems with ejaculating
>>
>"What did he mean by this?"
>>
>>62773795
for you
>>
>>62773734

"Uno farto @ 3:17"
>>
>>62773734
If only you had a cock.
>but i do
>>
>>62774261
I don't think charolett loved John, he was telling her to go tell him that she is having second thoughts about their relationship, not that she loves him
>>
Yo senpai any flicks that give of the same bittersweet feeling?
Already saw Virgins Suicide and Antoinette
>>
>>62775526
Eternal Sunshine
500 Days of Summer
>>
File: LiTmystery.jpg (50 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
LiTmystery.jpg
50 KB, 720x404
>>62773734
>>
"meet me in Montauk"
>>
>activate it
>>
"This scene will really stick with the audience if I pretend I'm telling you something profound."
>>
>>62774273
I know this is b8 but come on, son, Bill Murray was a fucking meme before the internet even existed, much less muh reddit
>>
GONNA USE MY ARMS
>>
>I have to be leaving, but I won’t let that come between us. OK?

Underwhelming af desu
>>
>>62776723
That's a copout they came up with after the fact.
>>
>>62773784
came here to post this desu
>>
>>62776791
desu yourself, fagfart t.b.h.
>>
>>62773734
Hail Hydra
>>
>>62773734
"Don't laugh. I split my pants."
>>
'I did 9/11.'
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.