[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masterpiece or Reddit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>>
Neither but it'll always have a place in my childhood memories.
Or maybe it is Reddit. It's not like that has any meaning anymore.
>>
A decent, honest, humble comedy.
>>
I never understood why so many 90's comedies like this always ended with the villain, although relatively harmless by villain standards, getting the shit beat out of them
>>
>>62770828
It's the only good movie with Sandler
>>
File: ASDF.jpg (62 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
ASDF.jpg
62 KB, 397x525
>>62770828
>>
>>62770884

Besides Punch-drunk Love, of course
>>
>>62770905
I liked Reign over me
>>
>>62770869
He was a meanie head while Adam sandier was a down on his luck nice God trying to raise money for his sick grandma.
>>
>>62770917
Yeah, but it never sat right how Shooter was probably gonna end up murdered by that rageaholic construction guy.
>>
>>62770828
It's a funny and light-hearted comedy.
>>
>>62770912

I'm so sorry
>>
>>62770869
>relatively harmless

>"Touch me again, and I'll burn down the house and piss on the ashes."
>>
>>62770963
Based Sandler ended up with the qt trauma victim
>>
>>62770969
He was egotistical and abrasive, but he just wanted to win a fucking jacket.
>>
Who gives a shit? If you like it, why would you care if it's "reddit"? Are you that reliant on Internet memes that you let it determine what movies you do or don't like?
>>
>>62771213
Hello reddit!
>>
Whats funny is what is considered "Reddit-tier" humor or memes used to be 4chan memes that Reddit has now overused so much its become hated.

Hilarious hypocrisy.
>>
>>62770931
He hired a guy to run Happy over with a car
>>
>>62771222
This movie existed before reddit, fun fact
>>
I caught the bit where Happy is raging at the mini golf course. Sandler's 'angry simpleton with a heart of gold' voice and act really is not that fun. I hate the voice he puts on these characters. I'm sure the rest is good though.

Still probably his best movie. I probably would never watch it again though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.