[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't want to spend another minute of my life on prayer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1588x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1588x860
>I don't want to spend another minute of my life on prayer!

You just KNOW it killed Mel Gibson to say this out loud.
>>
AHHH...I'M INSANE WITH ANGER
>>
>>62768570
he deserves another chance Tbh Senpai

iron man 4 with mel directing when?
>>
>>62768600
>Hacksaw Ridge is an upcoming American war drama film directed by Mel Gibson and written by Gregory Crosby, Robert Schenkkan, and Randall Wallace. It is based on the true story about US Army medic Desmond T. Doss, a conscientious objector who refused to bear arms, yet was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor by President Harry S. Truman for single-handedly saving the lives of over 75 of his comrades while under constant enemy fire during the brutal Battle of Okinawa in World War II. The film stars Andrew Garfield, Vince Vaughn, Sam Worthington, Luke Bracey, Hugo Weaving, Ryan Corr, Teresa Palmer, and Rachel Griffiths. Principal photography began on September 5, 2015 in New South Wales.
>>
>>62768591
I'M DEFINITELY FILLED WITH RAGE THAT I WILL LIKELY TAKE OUT ON WHOEVER IS IN MY GENERAL PROXIMITY
>>
File: 1424648255981.png (140 KB, 451x360) Image search: [Google]
1424648255981.png
140 KB, 451x360
Probably not honestly, the man understands what is to have a crisis of faith more than likely. He wouldn't have said it if he didn't want to, guy is an international superstar.
>>
>>62768639
do you not remember that Jewish rant
>>
>>62768639
This, Mel read the whole script beforehand and knew what sort of story he was telling.
>>
>>62768656
I do, do you remember the war Israel was waging on lebanon at the time, and that almost all the casualties of it were children?
>>
>>62768686
How is that relevant?
>>
File: 1377498222909.jpg (54 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1377498222909.jpg
54 KB, 343x400
>>62768716
You tell me.
>>
>>62768686
>implying that was a factor

Lmao
>>
>>62768728
>Gibson was cooperative with the field investigation. His conduct began to change when I advised him he was being detained/arrested for drunk driving. Gibson became increasingly belligerent as he took stock of his predicament. Gibson angrily stated "Everything's (profanity redacted)," "My life is (profanity redacted)." Gibson became fixated on his notoriety and concern that this incident was going to be publicized.

>In order to calm Gibson's concerns, I directed Gibson to the back seat of the patrol car, telling him, if he remained cooperative I would transport him without handcuffing. Gibson quickly turned and bolted toward his own vehicle, as he said, "I'm not going to get into your car." Gibson attempted to escape arrest.

>I chased after Gibson, catching up as he reached the driver's side of his vehicle. I (unreadable) onto Gibson's (unreadable) from his back side with my hands and turned him a quarter turn so he was facing his vehicle's left side.

>Gibson repeatedly threatened me, saying, "I'm going to (profanity redacted) you. You're going to regret you ever did this to me."

>While en route to Lost Hills Sheriff's (unreadable), Gibson's conduct remained (unreadable). Gibson almost continually threatened me, saying he "owns Malibu" and will spend all his money to "get even" with me. Gibson blurted out a barrage of anti-Semitic remarks about "(profanity redacted) Jews." Gibson yelled out, "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked, "Are you a Jew?"

>Gibson's conduct concerned and frightened me to a point, I called ahead to the station requesting a sergeant meet the arrival of my patrol car in the station parking lot. Sgt. T. Palmer, #264317 and Sgt. J. Benning, #292797 met with me as I had requested. I briefed them about Gibson's conduct before directing him out of the patrol car. Sgt. Palmer began video taping Gibson

True, he was most likely referencing Lebanon
>>
Yep, the area of Sydney where he grew up is very religon heavy...
>>
>>62768776
He moved to Aus at 12. That's hardly "growing up" there
>>
I doubt it.

He's a grown ass man who understands that acting involves playing a character who is different from you. He's not like that pussy who had to cry himself to sleep after pretending to rape a chick in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>62768570
>>
>>62768821
I'd cry myself to sleep too, if the realization of knowing I'd never get to rape somebody as hot for real, hit me.
>>
>>62768757
Was the cop a jew?
>>
>>62768757
>I (unreadable) onto Gibson's (unreadable) from his back side with my hands
Fuck thats hot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.