[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only seen season 1 on Hulu but I already love it. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: at7ajgs8tcaqb8nrmjmm.png (345 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
at7ajgs8tcaqb8nrmjmm.png
345 KB, 636x358
I've only seen season 1 on Hulu but I already love it. What can I expect from season 2?
>>
Rebecca Sugar is a race mixer. You shouldn't watch this show.
>>
>>62768189
what about this show appeals to you? why are you willingly infantilizing and pacifying yourself with children's cartoons?
>>
>/co/
the captcha for reporting posts isn't working for me so please just fuck off
>>
>>62768189
It goes downhill after that

Trust me
>>
>>62768282
not OP. the art style is pleasant, and the writing is quality. I've seen a handful of episodes and they immediately set out to develop the characters and enrich the world of the show.

but Rebecca fucks niggers. can't have that.
>>
Starts out pretty crappy, and then it comes down to whether or not you like a certain gemlet.

If you like her, then great, you're in for a ride. If you don't like her, then it remains crap.
>>
>>62768189
more of the same good stuff, it only goes deeper
>>
>>62768316

Ignore this man
>>
The fuck? Did you mean to post this on /co/?

This board is for live-action series, programs, and télévision... take your shitty 'shows' elsewhere
>>
Kill yourself tumblr /co/ scum faggot
>>
>>62768189
Autism
>>
funny thing is this show is better than all your walking reddits and game of reddits and breaking reddits combined
>>
>>62770415
lmao this show is pure reddit

also
>implying anyone disagreed that walking reddit, breaking reddit, and game of reddit are shit
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/co/77497584
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.