[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General dude only wanted to achieve a huge advancement for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: literallydidnothingwrong.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
literallydidnothingwrong.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
General dude only wanted to achieve a huge advancement for the human race, but was the villain because the space people worshipped the trees or some shit.

He did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>a huge advancement for the human race
You mean a huge sum of money for his corporate masters, whose puppet strings to him were built of his testosterone and low IQ
>>
>>62767314
He was a good marine but that bench is pathetic
>>
File: OP.jpg (49 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
49 KB, 469x463
>>
File: DinduNuffin.jpg (1 MB, 1956x1588) Image search: [Google]
DinduNuffin.jpg
1 MB, 1956x1588
Indeed
>>
>>62767342
This
the earth was so fucked they went to space for resources
all those marvels of technology left the planet a wasteland, why wouldn't you look to the Na'vi as a sustainable approach to life?
>>
>>62767342
Meanwhile the blue people weren't doing shit
>>
>>62767377
>MoS
>Babadook
Kek
>>
Someone explain the human's plan to me

>Need to extract mineral resource from alien planet
>Planet contains intelligent life who decidedly wants you gone
>Option A: Set up a small remote landing station and develop bases underground to extract mineral resources while not being noticeable to the native inhabitants
>Option B: Try to eradicate the intelligent life, losing trillions of dollars while doing so
>Choose option B
>>
>>62767351
I'm assuming those larger plates are like 5kg each or so. I'm only like 65kg and I could press that bench.

>>62767368
>completely missing the point because muh religion
On a side note, that face makes me cringe every time I see it
>>
>>62767450
Option B makes a better action movie. That's literally it.
>>
>>62767377
>Matt Damon in interstellar
>nothing wrong
Good one
>>
Is it a bad thing that I find myself empathizing with antagonists more often than protags? A lot of the time I just think "He wasn't so bad."
>>
>>62767377
>sharptooth
ate a lil niggas mom because no self control
>mewtwo
literally was just butthurt no one loved him and acted like a huge faggot about it and wanted to kill innocent pokemon and trainers
>beast was megatron
yes, he was just evil for evils sake. he had no plans he just wanted to fuck over the goodies
>zod
they could have gone to any other planet and terraformed it without anyone saying a damn thing
>papa shinji
destroyed the entire human race because he got butthurt he got his wife killed
>>
>>62767450
>not just bombing them from orbit and taking what you want
>wasting time and resources digging a hole
>starting a land war against natives
>>
>>62767377
Lots of bullshit on that chat, but Im gonna single out papa shinji because he did the most damage. It was his fault the first impact happened and his wife was killed. Putting his pussy son in the mom-bot was 100% his doing through emotional manipulation as well.
>>
>>62767394
Yeah and?
>>
>>62767749
second impact*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.