[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you find out that NEO isn't actually 'the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Agent Smith.png (960 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Agent Smith.png
960 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you find out that NEO isn't actually 'the one'

Is he right /tv/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI
>>
Makes sense to me
>>
His other video where he says that Zion is actually a computer simulation is pretty good too
>>
>>62766809
The Film Theorists is aids I can't stand that cunts voice such a egotistical prick.
>>
>>62766809
>"Agent Smith the hero who sets in motion the destruction of the matrix and freedom of humanity"
Except the matrix wasn't destroyed, it was just agreed that all minds who reject it would be released. The machines still need (well, not 'need', but definitely 'would prefer' over resorting to baser "levels of existence" as The Architect said) humans as a power supply.

So nobody was really 'the One', since the Matrix wasn't destroyed.
>>
>>62768041
He's a stupid hack fraud who Google's other people's theories then stretches them out for 15 minutes, filling your head with so much crap that idiots buy into it when he springs the clincher at the end of every video. I mean, he even says Neo wasn't born into the Matrix to prove his point, which is wrong. His body was "grown" in the real world, but his mind was immediately injected into the Matrix, and that's been his entire life and all he knows. Neo is the One because he has the exact same origins as the original One and all the others.
>>
>>62766809

If it wasn't for Neo, Smith never would have changed into a "virus" with his own agenda separate from the rest of the machines. So it all comes back to Neo anyway.

>>62767930

Oh. He's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>62768041
>it was just agreed that all minds who reject it would be released.
Is this stated in the movie? I don't recall. Besides, how would the matrix survive if almost all their batteries decided to unplug?

Why would they not just annihilate Zion anyway?
>>
>>62768501
If it wasnt for morpheus
>>
>>62770842
I thought the machines just agreed to not fuck with the free humans anymore.
I mean, in the long run, the remaining people in Zion will repopulate and re-establish themselves since now they're not actively being hunted by the machines.
>>
No
There are so many fucking holes in that argument I don't have room to type them all
>>
Did you guys know that a Matrix MMO was created which continued the story of the Matrix franchise from the ending of the movies?

I never played it but I read about it, some of the events included stuff like Morpheus demanding Neo's body being returned from the machines, the machines refusing so Morpheus starts creating bombs which blow up and threaten the entire matrix, and the players are tasked with finding and disarming the bombs. Later on it's suggested that Neo actually never died but is being held captive by the machines.

Kek.
>>
Oh yeah, the big thing from the Matrix MMO, it turns out Neo and Trinity were special programs created by the machines conciouscly to fuck with the matrix, or something like that, which basically is a gigantic fuck you to everything Matrix franchise related
>>
>dumb theory wankers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.