[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jim is a smug faggot bully >pam is a lying cheating whore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: jim-pam-the-office-main[1].jpg (186 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
jim-pam-the-office-main[1].jpg
186 KB, 1500x1000
>jim is a smug faggot bully
>pam is a lying cheating whore
>america's couple

Shows what kind of country it is.
>>
>Pam failed at everything she tried to do
Jim could have done better 2bh, even though he was an annoying faggot.
>>
I always hated these two faggots.

They are the two most boring characters in the show yet think of themselves as the shit

>another character brings up one of their unusual but harmless interests or hobbies
>Jim makes a smug face at the camera

WELL WHAT INTERESTS DO YOU FUCKING HAVE JIM? WHAT INTERESTING THINGS DO YOU DO YOU SMUG FAGGOT NIGGERBITCH
>>
>cheating

literally when?
>>
>>62762872
remember that guy she used to date?
>>
>>62762894

didn't they break up before pam and jim hooked up?
>>
>>62761156
fag listened to music on his ipod or something
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1441x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1441x960
>>62760904
Should Jim have stayed with What's-her-name?
>>
>browses 4chan

Yeah you think you're better than them? Even if you do, have you ever made a girl cheat on her husband and then leave him for you? Yeah that's what I thought
>>
>>62763006
yes
>>
>>62760904
>jim is a smug faggot bully

I KNOW, right? I never got why people liked him. All he does is pick on that one autistic guy. That's like his entire character.
>>
>>62763180
Confirmed for getting picked on for being autistic
>>
>>62763196
Could I trouble you to explain how you arrived at that incredible deduction?
>>
>>62760904
>>jim is a smug faggot bully
No wonder I liked him. He's literally me. Except he's probably smarter.
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1500x1968) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1500x1968
Jim could've had this
>>
>>62761156
None, he played the same videogame that Dwight played to escape his vacuous and pointless existence for a while.
>>
Pro tip for you betas

When you pick on someone kinda harmlessly girls love that shit, it displays dominance
>>
>>62763267
Why the fuck did they break up anyway?
>>
>>62763294
Jim and what's-her-name-hotty were going for the same job to be interviewed (no tension at all), then him leaves her and the interview for Pam

She was such a qT too
>>
>>62763267
>Jew

no thanks.
>>
>>62763422
She's African American
>>
>>62763501
>Her mother is Ashkenazi Jewish (a descendant of immigrants from Russia and Latvia). Jones and her sister were raised in Reform Judaism by their mother; she attended Hebrew school
>>
>>62763422

Jews are fucking hellcats in bed, though. Best sex I've ever had has been with Jewish chicks.
>>
>>62763534
Damn now shes even hotter
>>
>>62763006

Rashid "Daddy said I can" Jones
>>
>>62762947

No Jim kissed her when she was still engaged to Roy and then she kissed him back. That was right before he moved to NY.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.