[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: erekt.png (809 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
erekt.png
809 KB, 1366x768
Why didn't you tell me earlier this is so good /tv/ ?
>>
>>62757046

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
>>
>>62757046
now you know
>>
Is it really based off a true story ?
>>
>>62757370
no
>>
>>62757046
are you slow? there was more praise for s1 of Fargo than all the edgy blowjobs given to s1 of true detective
>>
>>62757370
yes
>>
>>62757541
My mum loves fargo, and doesn't know the "true story" part is an obvious joke.
I overheard her saying "this happened, and this happened and then this happened", she was so amazed.
It makes me feel so sad and embarrassed for her.
Should I tell her and protect her from further humiliation, but at the cost of crushing her spirit, or just let her enjoy the show in her ignorance?
>>
>>62757803
I'll tell her myself later tonight.
>>
>>62757803
you decide man, maybe just say something like "it's from a true story but it's heavily modified to fit in a tv show format, so don't expect everything you see there to be true"
>>
>>62757046
Are you a shill or an ironic shitposter? Or both?
>>
quite literally one of the most boring tv shows i've ever watched
>>
File: okay then.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
okay then.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>62757046
Season two is better.
>>
>>62757803
If you tell her don't act superior and make her feel dumb. Just break it to her like she got punk'd and it was all in good fun.
>>
>>62758779

woah woah

there's a season 2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.