[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your favourite book to movie adaption?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Unknown.png (117 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
117 KB, 400x600
>>
"THERE WILL BE BLOOD", THEN "COSMOPOLIS".
>>
>>62756498
>aii your pain
bravo
>>
>>62756590

IT IS BOTH, SAD, AND STARTLING BUT NOT SURPRISING, THAT MUCH OF WHAT ONE LIKES, OR REGARDS AS GIVEN REGARDING ONE'S PREFERENCES, WAS VIRTUALLY PERMANENTLY FIXED DURING ONE'S LATE TEENS, AND EARLY TWENTIES, SO THAT WHEN ONE CONTINUES TO AGE ONE'S PREFERENCES BECOME A MARKER FOR ONE'S CULTURAL AGE.

"THERE WILL BE BLOOD" WAS RELEASED IN THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SEVEN, AND I AM STILL MENTIONING IT IN THREADS, IN THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND FIFTEEN, AND "COSMOPOLIS" WAS RELEASED IN THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWELVE, ALTHOUGH IT FEELS LIKE LONGER AGO.
>>
>It was Smee, James, the author of All Your Pain

Did Smee write a book from prison?
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 970x724
>>
>>62756498
I don't think James likes this book
>>
>>62756498
Aii Your pain
>>
No Country for Old Men
Cosmopolis
The Hoods (Once Upon a Time in America)
The Godfather
>>
>>62756930
Are you the real Rei Koz? The old trip didn't used to talk so much.
>>
The Man Who Would Be King
>>
lord of the rings
fight club
the shining
just a few rare examples of when the films are better than their books
>>
File: Lion_In_Winter1.jpg (49 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Lion_In_Winter1.jpg
49 KB, 500x370
>>
>>
File: Vertigomovie_restoration.jpg (3 MB, 2703x4189) Image search: [Google]
Vertigomovie_restoration.jpg
3 MB, 2703x4189
>>
File: RichardIII_Olivier_French2.jpg (135 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
RichardIII_Olivier_French2.jpg
135 KB, 600x806
-Plus, The Quiet man
-The Searchers
-On the Beach
-The World, the Flesh, and the Devil
-ben-Hur
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.