[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My qt new girlfriend is coming over to watch netflix, is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: qZtjvImM.png (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
qZtjvImM.png
127 KB, 500x500
My qt new girlfriend is coming over to watch netflix, is there anything new and great to watch?

we already watched Beasts of No Nation, was awesome.
>>
>>62755974
Might as well watch that Obsession movie too then since she clearly just wants that Idris dick.
>>
>>62755974
stop being a faggot and just fuck her.
>>
>>62756016

I will, just want to watch a movie after
>>
File: 1439662377126.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1439662377126.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
>>62755974
>gf
>letting a vapid whore dillute your life
>>
Watch Moonrise Kingdom
>>
>qt new girlfriend
>no one is immediately calling out normies anymore

/tv/ is dead
>>
the wolfpack, they just added it
>>
>>62756678
If you want to fuck her, this is your best bet.
>>
le bete
she will be wet within the first 10 minutes
>>
>>62756678
every time I go to netflix and I can't find anything good by browsing, I just start up Moonrise Kingdom while I "think of something else to watch instead"

I always just end up watching Moonrise all the way through
>>
>>62755974
ree
>>
>>62757273
it's his gf, in the normie world this isn't someone you stalk and fap to then like her tweets. in the normie world this is a girl that allows you to put your penis inside her and after you do it, you can call her your gf.
>>
File: 45151234123.jpg (64 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
45151234123.jpg
64 KB, 350x450
>>62757528
>this is a girl that allows you to put your penis inside her
i just realized how disgusting that is
>>
>>62755974
watch jeselnik's new special
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.