[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Sasha, Abe and Daryl are leading the herd away. They get ambushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: dead-inside2.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dead-inside2.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
- Sasha, Abe and Daryl are leading the herd away. They get ambushed by an unknown group. Daryl flees on his bike after getting knocked off. Abe and Sasha crash their car and continue to open fire on the people that ambushed them. Daryl drives off into a burnt down part of forest.
- Daryl hides bike and continues on foot after suspecting someone is watching him. He finds two women cowering behind a tree. "You found us ok. We earned what we took". Daryl is knocked out by a guy from behind (Dwight)
- Daryl wakes up, wrists bound with rope. He tells Dwight "I ain't who you think I am." Walking along they explain how they burnt the forest down to clear the walkers when it all started.
- Pointing a gun at Daryl, Dwight asks if he's making a mistake by not pulling the trigger.
- Female captor faints and Daryl uses this chance to get away with their duffel bag containing his crossbow. Once far enough he realizes he has taken their much needed insulin.
- Abe and Sasha have gotten away and after Abe goes to kill a walker Sasha explains how he doesn't need to leave breadcrumbs. They find shelter in an office building.
- Daryl returns to the three captors and takes their gun, giving them back the bag. A van approaches with a group of men. Only their feet can be seen. "You're going to return what you took!" Dwight says, "We are not going back Wayne!" Daryl leads them to safety away from the men. He gives Dwight his gun back. The men leave.
- Abe goes on a run and finds a walker hanging from a bridge with a rocket launcher on its back. He leaves the walker after failing to gather it and finds some cigars. He has a smoke and watches the walker as it falls to the ground, leaving the launcher behind for him to take.
- Daryl leads the two captors to his bike after befriending them. The remaining two double cross Daryl, take his crossbow and bike, and drive off.
- Daryl finds a van and manages to find Sasha and Abe. As they drive off a voice is heard over the radio. "Help!"
>>
...and not a single fucks was given
>>
File: rick_amused.jpg (279 KB, 977x1079) Image search: [Google]
rick_amused.jpg
279 KB, 977x1079
>Abe goes on a run and finds a walker hanging from a bridge with a rocket launcher on its back. He leaves the walker after failing to gather it and finds some cigars. He has a smoke and watches the walker as it falls to the ground, leaving the launcher behind for him to take.
>>
>>62755457
"Don't dead open inside."

what are they trying to say?
>>
humbug
>>
>>62755939
its a trick to get you to open the door in order to properly decode the message, then realize you have been bamboozled and get eaten by routers
>>
>>62755984
would of fooled me.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (37 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
37 KB, 450x600
>>62755457
>DON'T DEAD
>OPEN INSIDE
Goddamn that's deep.
>>62755939
It's a statement about our stagnant culture of recycled ideas. Open your mind, free your thoughts of tired, "dead" concepts.
>>
anybody streaming it? suptv is a giant queer and wants to stop
>>
is this the official stream thread?
>>
>>62757156
i think comfy DOT zone
there's something rly shitty on it rn, not sure how long until it's supposed to start

anyone else got any other streams?
>>
Is Morgan a kek?
>>
>>62757156
>>62757194
>>62757207

I always watch on bretty . good
>>
File: 1440455510885.jpg (38 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1440455510885.jpg
38 KB, 411x411
>Don't Dead, Open Inside
>>
>>62757413
how long until it starts
?
>>
>>62757584
>>
>>62757629
how long away is that in minutes
i am on a different part of the planet to your 9
>>
Youre such a fucking Space Nigger.
>>
>>62757883
I've come a looooong way for this you illiterate xenophobe, translate your earth minutes for me now or else I am certain to vaporize your home and any potential loved family ones.

Ok now?
>>
>>62758040
How often do you go to the WD pregame threads?
>>
>>62758090
EVERY 7000 CYCLES NOW GIVE US THE MINUTE COUNT M80 SENPAIFAM DON'T BE A HATER PLAY THE DAMN GAME FOOL
>>
>>62758227
No. Youre too fucking dumb to write down or remember the stream and time. Youre a Space Nigger.
>>
>As they drive off a voice is heard over the radio. "Help!"

Rick or Glenn?
>>
>>62758395
Its Glenn
>>
File: 1445990848185.jpg (386 KB, 2712x2712) Image search: [Google]
1445990848185.jpg
386 KB, 2712x2712
>>62758261
>>
File: Bret Hart Not Impressed.jpg (265 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
Bret Hart Not Impressed.jpg
265 KB, 1920x1920
>>62755457
>Still no Glenn explanation
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.