[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having never seen it, these ratings imply that every single episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151115_162707.jpg (853 KB, 1918x1918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_162707.jpg
853 KB, 1918x1918
Having never seen it, these ratings imply that every single episode of this show is awesome, and that these last few weeks are incredible... Minus a slow start, in s1, of course.

Would you say these IMDB ratings are accurate?
>>
2 questions
why didn't you just use excel you dumb fuck?
do you really think that picture needed a filter?
>>
>>62753074
Who cares about ratings? People don't rate television shows accurately anyways. Stop being autistic and just watch a fucking show if you're curious about it instead of researching how many upvotes they have on imdbeddit.
>>
>>62753824
My time is precious. I don't watch shit with less than five stars for any reason.
>>
>>62753712
I'm on a phone. The filter made it legible. Suck my donkey dick.
>>
The leftovers is written by damon lindelof.
>>
>>62753845
I doubt your time is precious if you spend any of it on 4chan.
>>
>>62753074
>Would you say these IMDB ratings are accurate
I wouldn't say any IMDB ratings are accurate.
>>
>>62754057
So it's Lost 2.0 where everyone hypes the fuck out of it even though it's pretty mediocre to start with and only gets worst as it goes on?
>>
>>62753074
season 2 REAL EPISPODE RANKINGS
1: 7/10
2: 7.5/10
3: 8.5/10
4: 9/10
5: 10/10
6: 10/10
>>
>>62754181
nope, leftovers is much better than lost
>>
Somebody redpill me on this show. I pirated the first season and me and the lady quit watching after like four episodes because it just seemed to meander about and not really go anywhere. We were bored to tears and quit watching. Is it like The Wire where you have to force yourself through the initial shit to get to the meat and potatoes?
>>
>>62754370
jesus christ you should probably stop watching HBO shows, kid, because they're way above your level, intellectually i mean.
>>
>>62754181
Yep.

Of course it strips away all the "weaknesses" of lost (read: relying on damon lindelof to be able to write his way out of a paper bag) so it can focus on "muh characters." Which translates to trite contrived bullshit.
>>
>>62754388
If you're bored to tears by HBO, might I recommend The CW?
>>
>>62753074
S1 - Episode on the priest 9/10
S1 - Episode on Nora 10/10
S1 - Every other episode 3/10
S2 - Every single episode 9.5/10
>>
>>62755107
priest and nora were 10/10 amazing but but all the others were great too except maybe the first 2 .

S2 ep1 was shit ,'look at all this whacky unexplained stuff' , i was really ready to give up the show before the gravy's showed up .. after that its all great , not as good as S1s best eps but great ..
>>
>>62753845
>>62754090
sick burn
>>
>see this garbage show posted on /tv/ almost daily
>finally read synopsis
>premise is that 2% of world's population suddenly disappeared
>ooooooooh 2%, 140 million out of fucking 7 billion
>instead of having only 2% remain and seeing how everything would and would not function
>Damon fucking Lindelof

get fucked /tv/, seriously
>>
>>62756211
>I rate shows for their premises not by how they're executed
Top pleb
>>
>>62756437
not gonna rate shit I'm never gonna watch, m8

Damon Lindelof is a worthless hack, you pleb
>>
>>62756553
Hmm i can see what a refined contrarian taste you have.
Fucking idiot
>>
>>62756622
>hating Lindelof
>contratian

fucking

lel

dumbass pleb, Damon sucks and so does this shit show
>>
>>62756669
>hating on something you never watched
>hating on something /tv/ generally likes
Contrarian and pleb, let the door hit you on your way out.
>>>/v/eddit
>>
I'm considering watching this, the premise sounds interesting.

Then again, Lindelof.
>>
>>62756211
The show's not about some post-apocalyptic shit, it's about these characters deal with the people they know suddenly raptured away.

Alos it's based on a book.
>>
>>62753824
THIS

Hardhome has 9.9 on Imdb for some reason lmao.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.