[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peanuts movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (830 KB, 1988x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
830 KB, 1988x1536
Anyone else see this?

What the fuck was with the music? They could have at least used generic jazz music if they couldn't get rights to all the Guaraldi songs. Other than that, it was comfy.
>>
It was cozy
>>
I've been meaning to see this because the animation looks great, is the movie worth a watch?
>>
>>62753554
If you like the strip and the specials, you will love the movie. Some of the music was just kinda off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
>>
>>62753554
>went to 3D screening during the day on Friday
>had made sure it was completely empty after seeing the reserved seating map online
>somehow a couple and their daughter showed up after the trailers started
>movie starts, it's normal 2D
>the husband left in the middle, presumably to talk to the theater people/projectionist about why the movie wasn't 3D
>he comes back and the movie stops
>5 minutes of silence, little girl keeps turning around and staring at me
>movie starts again, in 3D, but from the beginning
>watch 10 minutes of it again, get uncomfortable because I have to be back home before 4 PM and get anxiety attack over whether the parents will think I'm a pedophile
>walked out of the movie
I don't know what happens after Charlie Brown gets tied up by Sally at the talent show.
>>
>year 2015
>movie doesn't feature interracial relationship

Dropped
>>
>>62752873
>peppermint patty wearing sandals in the snow.

what
>>
>>62753896
Dude, you need to learn to ignore those feelings.

Stay and watch a movie you paid for. It's your right as an American. Gosh Darnit, we live in a America. Heck yeah brother, you should have stayed and watch the whole thing including the ending credits.
>>
>>62753908
Well they did a good job at shoehorning Franklin in a few scenes. He had like 3 lines in the whole comic strip and was put in a few scenes that were obviously meant for Linus.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 470x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 470x531
>>62754066
>ending credits
>people getting up and leaving but I sit and watch
>football scene starts
>watch guy and his 6ish year old daughter stop on the stairs
>he points at the screen and puts her 3D glasses on so she can watch what he probably saw a million times throughout his life

There will never be a movie like this made again.
>>
>>62753836
Whey is Schroeder so based
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.