[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Nathan Fielder was exposed for the fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1447535399985[1].webm (2 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
1447535399985[1].webm
2 MB, 889x500
Where were you when Nathan Fielder was exposed for the fraud he is?

Are you still in denial after this?
>>
File: 1405316475235.gif (3 MB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
1405316475235.gif
3 MB, 396x299
>>62752646
Well fuck. Now I can't watch this show anymore. Thanks a lot, op.
>>
>>62752646
I don't get it.
>>
>>62752646
I don't see any exposé.
>>
File: C.png (18 KB, 1051x165) Image search: [Google]
C.png
18 KB, 1051x165
>>
>>62753546
He spins a shitty looking plate, then breaks one with a design on it.

Maybe he thought the audience wouldnt notice the switch, but clearly he wanted to break a nicer looking plate after thinking about it during the take.

Which is a good thing. Because it means he wanted to break something more expensive
>>
I really dont give a shit
>>
>>62753666
Nathan on full on damage control again. It's OVER.
>>
>>62753666

he switched a real plate with a prop plate, silly willy.
>>
Keke

I loved that episode
>>
>>62753786
>prop plate
>hand painted
>needing a prop plate at all in a store full plates
>>
>>62753865
>>prop plate
>>hand painted

why not?

>>needing a prop plate at all in a store full plates

well she obviously didnt want any of her plates broken

duuuuuuuurrrr
>>
>>62753865
Prop plates are made to shatter easily for gags like that.
>>
He probably spun the first plate around, said "is it ok if I smash this for the cameras?", and she no it's too expensive so he smashed a cheaper plate. Not sure that makes him a fraud- you would have to be retarded to not think the show has some edits
>>
didn't someone say that the first plate was edited out for time, the "second plate" that the viewers see smashed is the second plate in the stack after he picks up the first plate
>>
Why does /TV/ always try to get me to hate my favorite shows? I mean it's a cute attempt but Nathan for You is so good its immune to shitty threads like this
>>
Were you expecting the show to be more real than actual reality TV?
>>
>>62752646
Oh my god! OP please please! Put up a fucking warning before you put that fat piggie on screen.
>>
>>62753964
it doesnt look like the second one, the one below the one he picks up doesnt have a black circle
>>
>>62752646
>a jew trying to trick his audience

Am I supposed to be shocked OP?
>>
>>62753930

>plates don't break easy
>>
>>62754219
Not easy enough if you don't want to do multiple takes.
>>
None of you have ever fucking edited in your life.
>>
>>62753918
>well she obviously didnt want any of her plates broken

As long as Nathan/the production team paid for the cost, why would she care?
>>
>>62754044
it's not black, it's gold. it's just reflective. the middle design gives it a way
>>
>w-wait, you mean the show isn't entirely unedited and Nathan doesn't purposely do things or cut things in such a way for a pronounced comedic effect

I knew you had to be a retard to not enjoy Nathan For You, but I didn't know you'd have to be THIS retarded
>>
>>62754219
most plates don't shatter into 10+ pieces when you smash them on a statue sitting on a shelf
in fact most of them are made of materials made NOT to shatter into many pieces
>>
>>62754621
>picks up plain looking plate
>would rather smash plate with a design on it
>it's literally this simple
>>
>>62752646
This doesn't really prove anything. It's perfectly possible that in the full take Nathan picked up a few different plates before choosing one to break.
>>
>>62754769
>most plates are made to NOT shatter
>this is literally the opposite of truth
>>
>>62752646
you idiots it's the same plate it's just the way the light is hitting it as it spins. You only see the full the design when it's square-on at the camera.
>>
>what is editing
I understand most people on /tv/ don't actually work in television or film... but holy shit could you be any dumber
>>
is this some kind of meme or do people really not know after watching it for more than ten minuted that it's fake?
>>
>>62755328
>if I'm cynical life can't hurt me
>>
>>62755656
you were the last one of your friends to believe in santa claus weren't you?
>>
>>62755722
You are the guy that does things ironically right?
>>
>>62755752
you're the guy that's stuck in 2009 trying to perfect his hipster zingers, right?
>>
>>62755789
>using the word 'hipster' unironically
>I'm your boogeyman starts playing
>>
>>62754114
this
>>
LMAO it's called EDITING you fucking mongs, maybe the first plate didn't break and it looked awkward and stupid which obviously isn't what they were going for in the shot. Holy fuck I'm a redditchanner and it's blatantly obvious you guys are completely retarded and know NOTHING about television or film
>>
>>62757451
>maybe the first plate didn't break and it looked awkward and stupid

That is literally funnier than what we got. Why would they not use footage like that in a comedy show?
>>
>>62753786
>>62753865
>prop plate
The first plate wouldn't break, the second plate on the pile was the one that broke, and it looked like it was made of porcelain just like this smart guy said>>62757451
>>
>>62757491
Thanks for saying literally otherwise I would have thought you meant figuratively.

They wanted a shot of a plate breaking, it doesn't matter if you find it funny or not, that's what the writers and creator wanted if you say it wasn't funny that's fine mine others did. I didn't btw but still
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.