[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it was 'unlimited power' then why did it seem to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Palpatine1.jpg (72 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine1.jpg
72 KB, 320x262
If it was 'unlimited power' then why did it seem to have a limit. He could have just flicked Samuel L Jackson away.
>>
He was pretending to be weak to make Anakin turn to the dark side.

/thread
>>
>>62751914

Even though this is obviously what makes sense I thought I heard that George said somewhere that Sheev legit lost to Windu and that if Anakin didn't show up when he did Sheev would have been killed.
>>
maybe he meant unlimited political power

he is the senate after all
>>
>>62751914
bullshit no one would have let their face turn like that just to prove a point
>>
it's like 'unlimited' internet, it just means a really high limit
>>
>>62752027
His face was already deformed, you could tell from the communications with Darth Maul. The regular face was just an elaborate mask.
>>
>"And then there was Palpatine, of course: he was beyond power. He showed nothing of what might be within. Though seen with the eyes of the dark side itself, Palpatine was an event horizon. Beneath his entirely ordinary surface was absolute, perfect nothingness. Darkness beyond darkness. A black hole of the Force."
>>
>>62752278
How come he never wore a mask again?
>>
>>62752380
it was extremely painful
>>
File: star-wars-the-phantom-menace-28.png (152 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-the-phantom-menace-28.png
152 KB, 590x369
>>62752278
>you could tell from the communications with Darth Maul.

Yea, no, you could tell his face wasn't deformed.
I fucking hate EUfags so much.
>>
>>62751983
That's right, Lucas stated Sheev got rekt by Mace.
>>
>>62752490
>>62751983
Lucas only said this to placate the dindu audience. He then fully took up the black cause by directing Red Tails and giving Jigabooyega his thumbs up.
>>
>>62752380

He was beyond the need for such things. The Jedi were dealt with that very night, and his control over the Senate was absolute.

Besides which, Imperial propaganda continued to show the Emperor as being much as he had been as Supreme Chancellor - a wise and benevolent looking man in his late-middle years. Few outside his inner circle ever saw how he truly looked after the speech decrying the Jedi as traitors.
>>
File: AHHH.webm (266 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.webm
266 KB, 1280x544
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62752555
Why did they have to make his appearance fucked up because of lightning and not corruption of the force? Why did people let Lucas do this?
>>
>>62751902
The actor didn't care anymore by that point and was just hamming it up to the maximum extent he could get away with
>>
>>62752532
>Lucas only said this to placate the dindu audience
>jumping through so many hoops just it appease your headcanon

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd
>>
When windu reflected the lightning why didnt he just stop shooting it?
>>
>>62752592
>not corruption of the force?
Because EU is fucking stupid. I mean it's not the worst idea EU ever had, but still.
>>
File: 1424285645470.png (505 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424285645470.png
505 KB, 1280x720
>>62752605
I'm trying to appease my Sheevcanon
>>
>>62752555
god why did he have to act so disgusting, its like he just jerked off or took a huge dump
>>
File: jytjtj.webm (311 KB, 1254x532) Image search: [Google]
jytjtj.webm
311 KB, 1254x532
>>62752917
>>
>>62752335
The Exile became Sheev?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.