[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man is the greatest poet to ever live, not even memeing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: george-lucas.jpg (30 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
30 KB, 600x401
This man is the greatest poet to ever live, not even memeing, His pottery rhymes on just about any medium. His elegy will break /tv/ and he will forever go down as the undisputed greatest poet of the 21st century.
>>
>>62751810
Hopefully this thread will work
>>
>George will die in your lifetime
>The inevitable "he is now one with the force" in the media
>>
>>62751973
>Today George Lucas was found dead due to erotic asphyxiation in his $100 million dollar mansion surrounded by dozens of recalled Jar Jar Binks action figures.. and he was a good friend.
>>
File: poetry.png (2 MB, 1636x2500) Image search: [Google]
poetry.png
2 MB, 1636x2500
>>
Babby's first troll thread. Nice job, Jimmy Jr, now make sure you brush your teeth and do your homework before bed.
>>
>>62753232
Mace Windu is always a kek
>>
File: starwars younglings.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
starwars younglings.webm
3 MB, 800x600
>>62751920
It's stylisticly designed to work this way.
>>
>>62754564
what is this from
>>
>>62751920

It's the funniest thread we've had so far.
>>
>>62754564

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8

Better version
>>
>>62754810
No way is that better than a kid getting chopped in half
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 441x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 441x604
>>62751810 (OP) #

>Qui-Gon raises Anakin up in secret

>Count Dooku raises the Clone Army

>Chancellor Palpatine betrays them to raise the Sith

>Luke discovers Anakin's blue lightsaber

>Luke rebuilds his grandfather Qui-Gonn's green lightsaber.

>Justice prevails because Luke has surmounted his father and returned to the righteous emotional sensibility of his grandfather

Sounds like poetry to me.
>>
>>62753291
Why you mad, Nolan?
>>
>During his monologue Monday night, Colbert, who prides himself on being a Star Wars superfan, talked about the recently released international Force Awakens trailer before going into a story about Lucas appearing on his former Comedy Central show.
>Colbert said he made a fool of himself, but it wasn't his fault.
>"Before Lucas’ appearance on my old show, his people at Industrial Light & Magic warned me that George does not call them lightsabers, he calls them 'laser swords,' " said Colbert. “So during the commercial break, I turned to George, and I said, ‘Would you like to have a laser-sword fight?’ He said, ‘Sure.’ So I’m feeling pretty good about myself — until the second before we came back on the air. George leans in and goes, 'You should know: Most people call them lightsabers.' "

There's also the time a fan asked him what happened after Return of the Jedi and George told him that everyone died
>>
>>62752152
>not slave leia
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.