[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fucking shit, long time since i've seen something like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: entertainment.jpg (131 KB, 680x1008) Image search: [Google]
entertainment.jpg
131 KB, 680x1008
holy fucking shit, long time since i've seen something like it, its like borderline metaphysical tour on the edge of insanity. through the whole film i was kinda relating to the protagonists misery and anxiety, but then at the end when he just broke down in the middle of party and started crying i started laughing really fucking hard, it made me question my own sanity. seriously this was some heavy shit
>>
HEY PIECES OF SHIT DO YOU EVEN LIKE GOOD MOVIES? RESPOND TO MY THREAD
>>
>>62750121
are there any of the following:
>superheroes
>elves
>dragons
>robots
>aliens
>jedis
>barefoot qts
???

if not, we wont see it
>>
>>62750026
cinema at its finest
>>
>>62750193
Holy shit you gave me a fantastic idea for a movie!

I'll combine all of those elements together to make the ultimate movie!

"A ragtag group of superhero elves must put aside their differences and team up to rid their planet of the lightsaber wielding robot dragon aliens. Starring Chloe Grace Mortez, who is barefoot through out the film. Coming 2018"
>>
>>62750193
it has michael cera for 50 seconds
>>
so did John C. Reilly think that Away in a Manger was from The Wizard of Oz?

That is the hardest I've laughed at a movie in a long time.

Though I couldn't really get on the level of the film's misery tbqh
>>
>>62750314
i dont say this often but you need to go back to reddit
>>
>>62750367
Is that what I've been hearing?

I knew Reddit was calling it's head faggot back to inferiority, I suspected you
>>
Entertainment was an okay meme flick, good acting, great cinematography, not enough car chases, excitement or character development though. and too many shots of Gregg Turkington looking depressed. I give it 2 bags.

also bonus hipster faggot challenge: explain the meaning of the Michael Cera scene and the woman giving birth scene without saying "it's just 2deep4 u u didnt get it u pleb".
>>
>>62750446
woman giving birth scene is equivalent to the seizure scene in the Comedy. Both look on someone in need of help unfeelingly

Not sure what to make of the Cera scene. Is he really just lonely, and needs to menace a stranger to spend time with him, or is something more sinister going on
>>
>>62750446
director thought it would be funny to have michael cera in a movie, seeing as this is a quite miserable film about broken people.

giving birth scene - i thought it was there ultimately to show off that our protagonist still is a good guy, and has some humanity left in him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.