[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stg/: Star Trek General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
File: 1445125816168.jpg (400 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445125816168.jpg
400 KB, 1438x1080
>search for /stg/
>no results
>mfw I can corner the market on Star Trek threads on /tv/
My lobes are absolutely buzzing, I can already hear the latinum rolling in.

You mad, hoomons?
>>
dumb ferengiposter
>>
>>
>>62746610

the preferred form for star trek generals are

>it's a(n) ____________ episode
>>
>it's a miles & sisko crash land on a planet unoccupied apart from some baku-esque nu-age philosophy touting granola moms and their kek sons & husbands episode
>>
>>62748702
Oh man I wanted to strangle that cunt in charge, Sisko did too, look at those primal eyes.
>>
>>62748702

You would think there would be a regulation against beaming 100% of your shuttlecraft crew down to the planet before anybody's performed ground surveillance. Miles & Sisko are immediately stranded the moment they beam down, and they didn't even bother to bring supplies or rations. Still, I would've taken my chances on the woods rather than staying in the commune, once discovering the deal with the hot box. Walk 30 miles away, check whether the EMT blocking field is localized to the camp, beam up, t hen come back and rescue the settlers.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: He's dead, Jim.webm (617 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
He's dead, Jim.webm
617 KB, 576x432
>it's a Bashir killing Odo episode
>>
>>62748702
I hated that episode so fucking much. Did they at least arrest that cunt?
>>
>>62748618
>It's a Harry Kim escapes from a 90% female planet because his would be future wife wants to suck him dry episode.
>>
>>62748618
It's a Data explains he doesn't have emotions episode.
>>
>>62749504
they arrested her at the end
>>
File: Borg_skeleton.jpg (26 KB, 570x437) Image search: [Google]
Borg_skeleton.jpg
26 KB, 570x437
The daily skelly shall be this. Looking good, skipper
>>
File: 1444427378498.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1444427378498.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>62746610
>mfw I can corner the market on Star Trek threads on /tv/
kek
>>
>>62749578
>watching The Big Goodbye (yeah yeah season 1, i know)
>so after the historian Whalen is shot by a gun on the holodeck, they determine that the holodeck safeties and controls are off and that they are trapped on the holodeck
>picard, data, and crusher are held at gunpoint by another holodeck character
>Picard starts to reason with the guy and tell him about how cool everything is outside of the holodeck (an interesting premise, don't get me wrong)

Once they know that the guns and bullets are real, couldn't Data just rocket punch both bad guys at light-speed with both fists and kill/disarm both of them in a parsec by like firing off his detachable arms? Or at the very least, draw their fire and then disarm them? (Assuming he's not permanently hurt by bullets)? Goddam this shitty season.
>>
>>62749887
Sometimes Data is immune to machine guns, sometimes he can be killed by an arrow.
>>
>>62749864
think of the profit
>>
File: 1444425622748.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444425622748.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>62748342
No profit Starfleet racist detected
>>
>>62749578
>It's an early episode where Data isn't supposed to have emotions but clearly shows them episode
>>
>>62749887

There are a lot of Star Trek plots that could be easily resolved by "why couldn't Data just [whatever]." Not to mention any of the other god-like technologies they have at their disposal yet only use when it's plot-convenient. Don't think about it. Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show; I should really just relax."
>>
>>62750668
In Season 1, Riker seems to be the first Starfleet officer to realize Data's potential as basically a superhero you can order around. Before him I think everyone else just assigned him to data-crunching tasks, as the name would suggest.
>>
>>62749474

>killing

implying his bits can't just reform up like the t1000
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpCXrtftxb4
>>
>>62751235
Energy weapons and radiation fucked changelings up.
>>
File: broccoli wipes down the loads.jpg (76 KB, 634x462) Image search: [Google]
broccoli wipes down the loads.jpg
76 KB, 634x462
> it's a writers are phoning it in episode
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.