[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you watch movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 740x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 740x381
http://strawpoll.me/6012980
>>
>>62745939
if you watch movies on your phone you should be killed
>>
>>62745939
Torrenting, Netflix and movie theaters.
>>
>>62745939
I wish their was a streaming service like netflix but they just solely focused on movies they went after all the big names got all the best movies and because they didn't worry about tv shows they were the greatest streaming service to have for movies.
>>
>>62745948
I shouldn't be surprised that torrenting is the top option right now
>>
>>62745948

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
FUCKING TELEPHONE
>>
>>62746015
holy shit that's the guy that voiced gus on the Cleveland show
>>
>You can either only go to the cinema or torrent

Great choices.
>>
>>62746178
I literally listed all the ways you can watch movies in this day and age you tremendous faggot
>>
>>62746208

You're also a literally poster.
>>
>>62745939
Nice try FBI
>>
I usually watch movies and films in the cinema or at home on the tv, flicks on my phone when in bed (morning/night)
>>
>>62746208
there's VOD services as well mate
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>62745939
>torrent in the lead
>>
>>62746208
>Not listing mixes or streams

Don't be stupid, anon. I watch movies I'm interested in, in theatres, and the rest in my home theatre from a non-YIFY torrent.
>>
>>62746229
You're literally retarded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.