[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>worth 150 million dollars How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Seth.jpg (185 KB, 1105x1600) Image search: [Google]
Seth.jpg
185 KB, 1105x1600
>worth 150 million dollars
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>62744830
Not surprised.
>>
>>62744830
im ok with it, i don't covet the kikes shekels
>>
He did earn it. Its not like he was some known actor and then some executives handed him a cartoon to voice and let him pretend he helped create it.
>>
>>62744850
But he stole it all from Simpsons and South Park.
>>
>>62744850
I'm just kinda annoyed because I tried watching family guy in its 4th season after dropping it for a while
So fucking garbage, unbelievable
>>
>>62744830
I'm gonna get hate for this but he's legitimately funny and created 2 of the best shows ever
He's way more worth 150 million than other celebrities
>>
>Eric Idle once told me the only way to get back at Rupert Murdoch is to take as much of his money as possible
-Harry Sherer.

Also, can someone answer this: Is MacFarlane gay? Why is he so insistent on inserting his shitty old musical numbers with the stubborn determination to subject everyone to it like a Bronyfag?
>>
>>62744916
>he's legitimately funny
sometimes
>created 2 of the best shows ever
this is where hate kicks in
>>
>>62744916
Forgot link
http://youtu.be/lgjEM0RACOs
>>
>>62744876
south park isnt actually funny, and he did borrow a lot from the simpsons, but family guy has its own style. I did shake my head when he started making a fucking million different series to pander to different demographics tho
>>
>>62744941
Wow you sound like a nigger. Nevermind.
>>
>>62744830
makes me feel like watching some dillon harper desu senpai
>>
>>62744850
As much as I hate 3/4 of what he does, this is true. He also brought a science show on FOX.

And even if he was stealing money, it's from fucking Rupert Murdoch. I got no legit reason to be mad.
>>
>>62744930
Because he's into Big Band music and musicals?

Directors are often putting their own interests into their creations. This can't be a surprise to you?
>>
>>62744830
Neutral. I mean, I can think of a lot worse people who are filthy rich.
>>
>>62744930
No? He just likes singing and really really wants to be Frank Sinatra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GolUms0aykk
>>
>>62744930
He's not a bad singer, so why not indulge himself?
>>
>>62744941
>south park isnt actually funny
>family guy has its own style
Jump in the bath with a toaster.
>>
>>62745017
I'm sorry you were triggered.
>>
>>62745017
South Park is just poop and edgy jokes, its catered towards fucking 10 year olds. Are you 10 years old?
>>
>someone in hollywood that produces multiple shows is rich

where's the joke? is OP actually autistic?
>>
>>62745062
But-but... South Park takes sophisticated political positions!
>pfffhahahahaha!
>>
>implying that's a lot considering some people
>>
>>62744830
the only thing i can fault seth macfarlane for is the cleveland show and for being a guest star on the fucking trainwreck that was drawn together

people who hate on family guy are doing it out of uptightness or pseudo-intellect and people who hate on american dad are just hardcore plebs
>>
>>62744830
Woah, ass ahoy.
>>
File: 1385956669720.gif (259 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1385956669720.gif
259 KB, 567x522
>>62745017
south park isnt funny, maybe at one point it was, but all it is and has been for a while now is "whats pop culture up to now? lets give our own, objectively correct opinion on this" - Stone and Parker. Then its lauded as some deep political satire even though every episode is the exact same. a little problem turns into some over exaggerated disaster until some character comes out and says "this is what I learned today".

Family guy is stupid, and it knows its stupid, its not trying to pretend its anything more. Sure that oily weasel McFarlane slips his own opinions in from time to time, but he at least has the decency to not turn it into some bullshit monologue at the end of every single episode. Family guy might not be funny sober, but when Im stoned it can bring me to a genuine laugh, and there is merit in there somewhere.
>>
>>62745250
>s-stop enjoying things GUIZ!

You sound like you have some mild form of autism
>>
>>62745290
>people giving their opinions on why they like/dislike things=telling people to stop liking the things they like
You sound like you have some advanced form of idiocy
>>
>>62744830
Vietnamese right
>>
That western movie he made might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

It was like the script was written by a child.
>>
>>62745062
>>62745172
>I don't get South Park, so it must be bad

goddamn, you guys are morons
>>
>>62745764
the guy who said it's just poop jokes was obviously wrong, but jesus do you actually think they take "sophisticated political positions"?
>>
File: 1446607212682.jpg (82 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
1446607212682.jpg
82 KB, 460x645
>>62744941
>South Park isn't actually funny
>goes on to praise Family "contrived tangents and bits extended too far to the point of annoyance and exhaustion" Guy
>>
>>62745062
family guy has the laziest writers just fucking cutaways
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.