[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQI e4JKjYn4 What do you gu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: guaranteed replies.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQIe4JKjYn4

What do you guys think of this?
>>
shitty color grading/10
>>
>>62744331
>jason sudeiki..
>thread hidden

;^)
>>
File: what year is it.jpg (46 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
what year is it.jpg
46 KB, 620x349
>>62744331
ha ha it's about a black guy running

and it's called RACE

and I assume it's about the black guy who won the olympics in nazi germany and hitler was like WOAH LOOK A DIRTY COAL MINER and then all the liberals and non-whites will be like AWW SHIET LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE ITS 2015!!!
>>
Who is that black bull?
>>
>>62744331
Ur not black you dont have to understand.
>>
what is up with all films over the past... 10? 20? years having shitty and obvious color filters
whatever happened to, like, realistic looking colors?
>>
>>62744331
It has potential, but the /pol/erites are going to jizz their pants and tear their eyes out in gleeful rage over more supposed "white guilt movies".
>>
Will they show Hitler waving at Jesse and Jesse waving back? Or how Jesse said he encountered more racism back in the United States than in Nazi Germany?
Not even a stormfag, this is something the man himself said
>>
>>62744453
course not

the film's got to be progressive and it's probably funded, produced and made by jews, so it's going to be incredibly anti-nazi and not historically accurate
>>
>>62744453
I think by now it's common knowledge.
>>
>>62744423
Cause the professionals who knew what they were doing are gone. There are barely any labs who do that now.
>>
>>62744453
>Will they show Hitler waving at Jesse and Jesse waving back?
I doubt it, it will probably be about the black man showing up Hitler's Aryan's.
>>
TAKE DAT MISTAH HITLER
>>
>>62744331
>rap starts playing
Ok, i'm clearly not a target audience for this movie, i'm ain't black.
>>
>>62744550
>i'm ain't black.

Yes you are
>>
>>62744331
So are they gonna show the part where Hitler personally congratulates him while the US wanted nothing to do with him because he was black?

No, i can already tell the agenda, I'm not Nazi sympathiser at all but in 1936 people weren't thinking THOSE EVIL RACIST NAZIS and a lot of Americans supported Nazi Germany.
>>
>>62744453
He's gonna bang Eva Braun
>>
>>62744550
most of rap is consumed by white and hispanic american males
>>
I thought from the OP it was a qwop movie.

why will there never be a qwop movie
>>
>>62744582
>Hitler personally congratulates him
This also didn't happen.
>>
File: 1437069442449.gif (848 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1437069442449.gif
848 KB, 245x285
>>62744582
>Hitler personally congratulates him
>>
>>62744701
>>62744728
They shook hands after he won
>>
>>62744739
he hates more the jews or blacks?
>>
>>62744772
Jews tbqh

Hitler also loved Muslims
>>
>>62744772

Jews, easily. He wasn't a fan of blacks obviously but he didn't dislike them any more than he did Slavs for example.
>>
>>62744739
He didn't say he did.
>>
>>62744772
Hitler hating blacks is an American meme.
>>
Das a pretty clever title though.
>>
>>62744739
I'm pretty sure they never met, Hitler did send him a plaque later on but that was about it. He also left before Owens actually got his medal (which is where the myth of Hitler being so angry Owens won that he left came from) but that was because Hitler as Owens put it "had a specific time to leave and be somewhere else"
>>
>>62744582
>>62744728
https://espn.go.com/sportscentury/features/00016393.html
>>
>Jesse Owens talks about how much he liked it in Berlin and how nice it was
>shows a bunch of nazis terrorizing people in the streets in the trailer
Yeah, they're gonna have Hitler walk up to him, try to shake his hand and have Owens tell him to fuck off while Hitler walks away angrily slip on a banana peel
>>
>whites are bad
>Nazis are bad
>Hitler is bad
>only black man is good
I doubt they will even show how well the Nazis treated those niggers.
Probably will include a scene where Hitler bangs on a table and yells "NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!" after Owens wins.
Who needs facts when you can manipulate with people's feelings.
>>
I dont get it
>>
>>62744476
Oh my God it's going to be anti-Nazi. Such scandal.
>>
>>62745150

It's going to be historically inaccurate in order to further an agenda is what the issue is.
>>
>>62744880
Nazis cleared the streets before the Olympics.
>>
>>62745160
I thought that one black Nazi had to be neutered.
>>
>>62745179

How does that change anything?
>>
>>62744331

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk
>>
>>62744331
Wow just watched the trailer
Do they realize Chamberlain sided with hitter on most issues?
>we gotta stick it to dem ebil nazis
>Germoney is oppressed
It's like they could see several years into the future
>>
>>62745228
But this story is at least interesting and has the good setting unlike that movie about the first black baseball player or that one about the black boxer played by James Earl Jones.
>>
>>62745150
not him but falsifying history and revisionism is not acceptable especially in a movie that will be seen by loads of people

from the looks of it the nazi's are going to be cartoon villains that everyone knows are evil incarnate despite this not being a global sentiment at all at the time
>>
>>62745322
They're gonna show that Americans in that time were "not much different."
>>
I remember this guy from Riefenstahl's Olympia.
>>
Ah, I was wondering when the Oscar bait was going to start arriving.
>>
>>62745538
It's not like this is the only Oscar bait movie this year. I think this is the first one about black people.
>>
>>62744331
>it's a pol/tv/ gets butthurt about a historical film featuring a black man btfo'ing a racist regime which coincidentally is nazi gemany creating twice the butthurtamong poltards thread
>>
>>62745538
>>62745577

But this is scheduled for release in February 2016 so it actually has almost no chance at the Oscars.
>>
>>62744504
From the trailer I can tell a big portian of the movie will also be about racism in the US.
>>
>>62745577

Forgot about Suffragette.

Reading reviews about it. When you got a reviewer who didn't spend most of the time saying how "important" it is, they said it was a mediocre movie with caricature characters that shat over the memories of some of the people who were key in bringing in women votes.
>>
>>62745600

>its an anon defends historical revisionism and inaccuracy episode
>>
>>62745600
I'm not from /pol/, but it just doesn't look very interesting.
>btfo'ing a racist regime
The Nazis weren't exactly anti-black. They were mostly anti-Jewish.
>>
>>62745600
>it's a 'libkek doesn't care about historical facts' post
>>
>>62744865
>espn
>reputable source
>>
>>62745600

You are the kuck. Enjoy...
>>
>>62744582
Sure right after they show that Hitler banned all Jews in Germany from being in the Olympics and how he tried to make the Olympics in Germany a white only event.
>>
>>62745218
Cleaning the streets of jew trash
>>
>>62744772
Hitler hated Jews first and slavs second (although he really saw slavs more as obstacles than people). Blacks weren't a factor that was "polluting" the Aryan gene pool or living in lands that Hitler coveted for his Reich, so he really didn't care. Surely he believed the were inferior to Aryans, but he also was probably less racist towards blacks than many American officials at the time.
>>
I'm so tired of movies like this. Hopefully it flops.
>>
A lot of questionable "facts" being thrown around this thread...
From wikipedia (where there are references):

>In contrast, Adolf Hitler was using the games to show the world a resurgent Nazi Germany. He and other government officials had high hopes that German athletes would dominate the games with victories. Meanwhile, Nazi propaganda promoted concepts of "Aryan racial superiority" and depicted ethnic Africans as inferior

>On the first day of competition, Hitler shook hands only with the German victors and then left the stadium. Olympic committee officials insisted Hitler greet every medalist or none at all. Hitler opted for the latter and skipped all further medal presentations.

>Owens said at the time:
> Hitler had a certain time to come to the stadium and a certain time to leave. It happened he had to leave before the victory ceremony after the 100 meters. But before he left I was on my way to a broadcast and passed near his box. He waved at me and I waved back. I think it was bad taste to criticize the 'man of the hour' in another country.

>Albert Speer wrote that Hitler "was highly annoyed by the series of triumphs by the marvelous colored American runner, Jesse Owens. People whose antecedents came from the jungle were primitive, Hitler said with a shrug; their physiques were stronger than those of civilized whites and hence should be excluded from future games."

>Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels in Germany as whites, while at the time African Americans in many parts of the United States had to stay in segregated hotels while traveling.
>President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) never invited Jesse Owens to the White House following his triumphs at the Olympics games.

>Owens later remarked while on the stump for Landon, that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

Sounds like everyone was a racist desu
some were just pushing propaganda
>>
>>62744453
You don't have to apologize you kek
>>
>>62744331
Oscar bait
>muh white guilt
>>
>>62745819
> Hitler said with a shrug; their physiques were stronger than those of civilized whites and hence should be excluded from future games.

LITTLE

>Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels in Germany as whites, while at the time African Americans in many parts of the United States had to stay in segregated hotels while traveling.

top americana
>>
File: nazi colon three.gif (563 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
nazi colon three.gif
563 KB, 374x354
>>62745819
I wonder if they'll show this:

>Carl Ludwig "Lu(t)z" Long (27 April 1913[1] in Leipzig – 14 July 1943 in Biscari - Santo Pietro) was a German Olympic long-jumper, notable for winning Silver in the event at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin and for reputedly giving advice to his competitor, Jesse Owens, who went on to win the gold medal for the broad jump (as the long jump was then termed) as a result of Long's advice.[2]
>Speaking to Long's son, Owens said in 1964 that Long went to him and told him to try and jump from a spot several inches behind the take-off board. Since Owens routinely made distances far greater than the minimum of 7.15m required to advance, Long surmised that Owens would be able to advance safely to the next round without risking a foul trying to push for a greater distance. On his third qualifying jump, Owens was calm and jumped with at least four inches (10 centimeters) to spare, easily qualifying for the finals. In the finals competition later that day, the jumpers exceeded the old Olympic record five times.[7] Owens went on to win the gold medal in the long jump with 8.06m while besting Long's own record of 7.87m. Long won the silver medal for second place and was the first to congratulate Owens: they posed together for photos and walked arm-in-arm to the dressing room. Owens said, "It took a lot of courage for him to befriend me in front of Hitler... You can melt down all the medals and cups I have and they wouldn't be a plating on the twenty-four karat friendship that I felt for Luz Long at that moment".[2]
>>
File: Jesse-Owens-et-Luz-Long.jpg (131 KB, 960x740) Image search: [Google]
Jesse-Owens-et-Luz-Long.jpg
131 KB, 960x740
>>62746448
you just KNOW
>>
lmao, they make it out like it's some great achievement for the dindu, when blacks are literally born with a biological adaptation toward being better sprinters. it's like congratulating a jew on being smart. yeah congrats on having genes.
>>
>>62745600
The nazis didn't give a shit about niggers. They hated jews and slavs.
Jews, because jews were rich. It's like the liberal hate for rich and white today (the 1%, white born first sin privilege).
Slavs, because they wanted their territory.

The old nazi ideology is just a normal conquest theory, build on excuses.
>>
>>62746537

they truly are g-d's chosen people
>>
>>62744453

>In a 2009 interview, Siegfried Mischner, a German journalist, claimed that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Führer shaking his hand before the latter left the stadium. Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: "That was one of my most beautiful moments." Mischner added "(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!"
>>
>>62744331
>le ebin white people are dumb and racist and we wuz kings and shit
>>
>>62744331
WE IZ CAPPED HATLER SENPAI AND SHIT SENPAI

KINGZ AND SHIT
>>
>>62744331
WE IZ THE MOST POWERSFULLS PEOPLES AND SHEIT. BLK LIVES MATTERS AND SHITS KINGS AND SHITS MY NIGGAH
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.