[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have to share a board with people who think Jimmy flipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Jimmy7.png (428 KB, 823x477) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy7.png
428 KB, 823x477
>you have to share a board with people who think Jimmy flipped
>>
>>62743699
>Jimmy Internet Defence Force

He was a fucking rat
>>
File: 1408001950411.jpg (21 KB, 377x325) Image search: [Google]
1408001950411.jpg
21 KB, 377x325
>>62743707
Just accept it Tone, it's Pussy.
>>
poor fuckin Jimmy
>>
Why did he reach for his gun then?
>>
>>62743800
what

They were trying to whack him. Actually he never knew he was being accused of being a rat he just though they were fucking with him or something that's why he said "Don't you know I'm a captain?" and only started realizing the situation when they called him a fuckin' rat.
>>
>>62743840
Normal reaction would have been to deny it, instead he starts to pray
>>
>>62743840
Of course he was a rat we all saw him in Tonys basement sketching out asking all those questions.
>>
>>62743955

Yeah, that was dodgy.

Not to mention in the end, half the fucking mafia had flipped.
>>
>>62743941
they were in the process o killing him, it was too late for denial. He knows if they're killing him then the order has been given which means he's fucking dead. That's why he started praying.

Would would you have done?

>hey guys actually I'm not a rat
>You heard em chrissy he's denying it let's check back with T

>>62743955
From the perspective of Tony who was paranoid as fuck and in extreme denial and was desperate to put the blame on anyone else so the Pussy thing would go away.
>not getting the show

>>62743967
And they showed that to us every time, not with Jimmy though.
>>
>>62743967
Also the fbi guy said to pussy "jimmy took the bullet for you" but not even that confirms it I'm 90% sure he was a rat but there is that 10% that makes me think he really could of been an innocent man we'll never know that is what is great about David Chase's writing he leaves it up to the viewer to interpret.
>>
>>62744003
>And they showed that to us every time

They also didn't show a lot of things, the ending for example. Of course there's real answer but I feel it is implied that he flipped.
>>
>>62744013
>jimmy took the bullet for you

How does that even begin to confirm at all? If anything it's a strong hint that he didn't flip.

Also the feds freaked out after Pussy's death but never bothered about Jimmy who if had flipped would've been a huge asset for them.
>>
>>62744038
Under the circumstances there's no reason for us to believe that a capo flipped like that over a shitty charge. But the whole Pussy thing makes me lean that Jimmy was innocent as fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.