[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think we will see more of him? and will we learn if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: jar jar.jpg (207 KB, 1560x878) Image search: [Google]
jar jar.jpg
207 KB, 1560x878
do you think we will see more of him?

and will we learn if he really is the key to all of this?
>>
Reminder Jar-Jar killed a droideka without even trying
Reminder Jar-Jar became a fucking senator
>>
>>62741167
>Dellow felegates
>>
>>62741167
Reminder Jar-Jar propositioned for Duku's supreme leadership
>>
File: jar jar.jpg (45 KB, 630x414) Image search: [Google]
jar jar.jpg
45 KB, 630x414
Ask that guy
>>
>>62741167

Why do I need to be reminded that those movies are bad?
>>
No, pretty sure Disney is going to pander to the niggers that insist he was a CGI blackface character.
>>
ok so lets say george went with the whole, he's actually The dark lord of the sith controlling things from the background.

Cracked did a video on this, etc.

How would you all have felt if it had ended up being jar jar as the one who was the real sith loard.

I kind of think maybe it might have been ok. but it wasn't
>>
>>62741129

when Disney bought Star Wars a few years ago they did a survey with kids aged 5 to 13 asking who their favorite Star Wars character was, Jar Jar won.

I'm 100% certain he'll be back because millions of kids love him.
>>
JJ is too salty
>>
>>62741629
I'd like to see just how twisting their vision of him from goofy comic relief to a full on bad guy would affect that demographic.
>>
>>62741254
You need to remember going into the force awakens that Jar-Jar is, was and forever will be the key to all of this.
>>
>>62741379
>cracked did a video on it.

Stopped reading and put your post in the trash
>>
>>62741129
no, we won't.

And even if that theory was right, that doesn't make the prequels good. "epic twists" don't make movies automatically good
>>
>>62741129
hello reddit
>>
>>62742178
>that theory
What theory?
>>
>we need a new chewbacca
>how about a clumsy jamaican duck lizard fish

Bravo George.
>>
>>62742197
google Jar Jar Binks Sith Lord, it's a fun read but that's it
>>
>>62741379
Man I remember when cracked used to be about cool animals and shit instead of this
>ten ways white people are fucking everything up
Shit
>>
>>62741129
>le awesomely randomb /r/movies theory xD!

Fuck off back to reddit, please
>>
>>62742256
I like it
What's wrong with it? Seems to make sense
>>
>>62742501
Jar Jar pls go
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.