[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>documentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: p34205_p_v7_ab.jpg (112 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p34205_p_v7_ab.jpg
112 KB, 480x720
>documentary
>>
>cückold
>>
It was less of a "documentary" and more of an "interesting personal experiment caught on film".
>>
>>62740024
>its just a social experiment bro!
>>
File: NO END.gif (295 KB, 499x501) Image search: [Google]
NO END.gif
295 KB, 499x501
>lets eat junk food 3+ times a day every day for a whole month and not get any exercise
>"EATING LIKE A PIG AND NOT GETTING ANY PHYSICAL EXERCISE HAS HARMFUL EFFECTS?"
>"THE HORROR! HOW SHOCKING!"
>"BAN EVERYTHING"
>>
>yfw you realize that this movie singlehandedly killed the McDonald's franchise

He literally could have done fastfood at any restaurant for his meals, singling out one chain in particular sounds like a dick move.
>>
>Eat way too much food.
>Become fat.
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Americans lol
>>
>>62740006
>mfw it was proven fake by a professor who eat nothing but MCds and still lost weight by exercising , proving that if you just sit on your fat ass anything will make you fat
>>
>>62740086

McDs is the most well known one.
>>
>watch him eat McDonalds constantly
>movie has opposite effect and now desperately want some McDonalds too
>>
>mcdonalds will go bankrupt in your lifetime

feels bad family
>>
>>62740613
How is that proving the movie fake? The documentary already shows two super fit niggas saying they eat McDs all the time and exercise the fuck out of it. Did you even watched it?
>>
There's a counter documentary "Fathead" that exposes Morgan Spurlock as a total conman who lied about how much he was eating to make McDonalds look bad. It's also possible he was funded by the FDA to push their agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFlok9IfBo
>>
>>62740715
Well there was also the fat head guy that did a normal amount of exercise through walking and other basic things like that and didn't drink sugary drinks with his meals. That's all he did and he lost weight.
>>
>>62740783
He also only ate the patties from his burgers and ate the lowest calorie options possible no matter what.

Also:
>implying that the movie was literally only about the diet
>>
File: citizenfour.jpg (231 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
citizenfour.jpg
231 KB, 800x500
>>62740006
>>
>>62740822
IIRC he still ate 2000 calories a day and sometimes ate the entire burger or whatever. He just didn't neck down fries.
>>
https://thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/
>>
>>62740822
...what do you expect it to otherwise prove? The accusation was "McDonald's makes you fat." That reality was "consuming twice your necessary caloric intake a day makes you fat." McDonald's doesn't make you eat that goddamn much food. They provide a service. How much of that service you indulge in is only your fault.
>>
File: the-greatest-movie-ever-sold.jpg (40 KB, 570x850) Image search: [Google]
the-greatest-movie-ever-sold.jpg
40 KB, 570x850
>movie
>>
>>62740628
And puts the most toxic waste in their food.
>>
>>62741011
>How much of that service you indulge in is only your fault.

And?
>>
>>62741011
Again you clearly didn't watch the movie. It was about much more than that. He explored school lunch/exercise programs, fast food advertisements etc. It was just framed by the diet. Whether he actually did a thorough job of exploring those other concepts is up for debate but don't act like that because the diet was flawed every other aspect of the movie is.
>>
>>62741030

>If it's contrarian I'll believe it
>>
>>62741052
McDonald's does not have mind-control technology. Stop making excuses for lazy assholes with no discipline. The root cause for that behavior is not McDonald's, but is that not what people who buy into Supersize Me believe? "Well, it wasn't completely bullshit" doesn't cut it when what people take with them after viewing is still the bullshit.
>>
>>62741030
what exactly does he do in this movie?
>>
>>62741101
>but is that not what people who buy into Supersize Me believe

You tell me, I'm guessing you've done a survey to prove this?
>>
File: america-imagine-a-world-pstr01.jpg (126 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
america-imagine-a-world-pstr01.jpg
126 KB, 612x792
This movie is a fun as fuck watch desu senpai
>>
>>62741101
Nice job ignoring my post you dumb cunt. In many states there are government run programs that serve lunches to kids. These programs don't have a lot of money so they tend to serve kids slop and processed shit. If you're some teenager whose parents gave money for lunch, you don't have a fucking choice to eat this shit or not, unless you want to go hungry. That is just one of the small parts of the documentary. Again, feel free to judge the guys quality of analysis or whatever but I wish you fucking stupid cunts would quit slanging the same old complaints about the guy's diet and actually watch the movie.
>>
Glad I never eat fast food anymore fám.
I did once a year ago and it made me feel like shit.
>>
>>62741200
>If you're some teenager whose parents gave money for lunch, you don't have a fucking choice to eat this shit or not, unless you want to go hungry

Or, you know, pack your own lunch.
>>
>>62740742
yep, in this documentary he proves that Spurlock was obviously lying about the amount of food he was eating to gain as much weight as he did.
>>
>>62741365
Whatever man, forget it.
>>
It's literally Vegan propaganda. Total garbage.

If vegan food is go great why you tryin to make vegan hot dogs all the time?
>>
>my liver is failing
kek

KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 469x600
>>62741417
>>
>>62741114
literally nothing
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.