[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US tax payers funded this Doug Walker video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
7 KB, 480x360
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UUhTevBnqbE
>>
ugh
>>
i'm writing a letter to my congressman to get doug censured.
>>
>>62739869
Holy fuck how did he get there?
>>
File: 1447198881966.jpg (40 KB, 436x529) Image search: [Google]
1447198881966.jpg
40 KB, 436x529
>>
>>62740096

If it makes you feel better, that clip is from 2008. Seven years ago. Doug Walker's real life non-internet career still never went anywhere.
>>
i'm writing a letter to pbs
>>
>>62740148
Was Doug even that famous in 2008? How did he get on PBS?
>>
>>62740317
I think that was when he was starting out on Youtube as Nostalgia Critic.

He had posted a prior video of himself doing impersonations. I guess he was cheaper than professionals with impersonation bits.
>>
File: 1360403158630.gif (570 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
1360403158630.gif
570 KB, 360x246
>>62739869
He still had hair then, and no disgusting, foul attempt at facial hair!
>>
File: the many faces of regret.jpg (86 KB, 620x780) Image search: [Google]
the many faces of regret.jpg
86 KB, 620x780
>douge is now conquering television

Is there any stopping Based Walker?
>>
>>62740372
You know for all the shit we give Doug, catering to autists online is better than literally working at Walmart like he was before he started up the Nostalgia Critic shtick.

He even has a video where he walks into the breakroom plays boombox and painted the words "I quit" on his chest.
>>
File: 1444945035848.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444945035848.gif
1 MB, 200x200
Does he know that the commercial is making fun of his impressions?
>>
>>62739869
I wish him the best. Hope he goes main stream he deserves it
>>
>>62740417
he was a janitor at a factory
>>
>>62740618
Oh, haven't seen the video in years. I thought he had one of those blue Walmart vests on before he goes shirtless.
>>
>Why settle for imitations?
hah
>>
>>62740618

There's a lot of contradictory shit going on with that.

He actually claimed in one really old vid that he worked as a freelance illustrator before doing NC. But then the I Quit video happens and it definitely looks like a factory.
>>
File: lel.png (536 KB, 1257x668) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
536 KB, 1257x668
>>
>>62740718
Couldn't he do both?
>>
File: charls.png (223 KB, 392x359) Image search: [Google]
charls.png
223 KB, 392x359
I hope Doug gets blood cancer
>>
>>62740820
yep. freelance illustrator doesn't exactly pay the bills.
>>
>>62740820
It was confirmed in an interview he did for some news report he was a janitor in that factory. No bullshit.
>>
>>62739869
good for douge. It takes balls to embarrass yourself on tv for the keks. I know I would love to but I'm camera shy :^(
>>
File: tv goes to the gallery.webm (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tv goes to the gallery.webm
279 KB, 1280x720
when will Latza get his big break?
>>
>>62743057
It's so hilarious how Latza is so unpopular like it is literally impossible for anyone but /tv/ to know who he is
>>
File: 1420629599092.jpg (221 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420629599092.jpg
221 KB, 600x600
>>62743219
>yfw /tv/ is literally Latza's fanbase
>>
>>62743290
>latza hasn't made a let's play in a while
Sand Niggas 2 when??
>>
>>62743308
Do you think making a load of Sock puppets to like, praise and increase the views of his Sand Niggas video would make him more likely to go full /pol/atza?
He may idolize Doug and CA, but it's just as clear that he really wants to break into the E Celeb scene, and I'm pretty sure he'd be more than happy to jump into whatever persona he thinks would get him there.
>>
>>62743345
Probably not seeing as how his Sand Niggas video is deleted (I just looked)
>>
>>62740317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ePpiyJDdwQ

I was one of his original viewers.Remember searching for the Mario movie and his review popped up.
Then his shit humour got stale very quickly + cancerous fanbase gave me a new type of enjoyment, hate: from the former TGWTG hate threads on /v/, the retsupurae, the busy street faggots, the shuffle, the regular /tv/ hate threads, all the way up to the present, almost a decade, I've been enjoying to hate this fucker.Now we got Latza... the fun will never end until Doug dies.

The single thing that hasn't changed.
>>
loser youtube celebrities DO NOT belong on /tv/

reported
>>
>>62743645
nope just memes :^) this board is shit
>>
US television isn't funded by taxpayers, Britkek. PBS is funded by donations.
>>
>>62743803
not true mate
>>
File: interested.jpg (10 KB, 312x232) Image search: [Google]
interested.jpg
10 KB, 312x232
what's going on here?
>>
>>62740618
Janitor as in cleaning or janitor as in cleaning, security and maintenance?
>>
>>62744046
mhhhh let me see
-science fiction
-feminism
-mind control
-character development
-and deep plots
we are way on our way familiar
>>
----------------------part 1-----------------
An opportunity by RedLetterMedia regarding you and Gameception

Mike Stoklasa <[email protected]>

to rhoranproducti.
Dear Mister Latza,

My name is Mike Stoklasa. I am the founder and CEO of RedLetterMedia, a video and film production company. My company is best known for our 70 minute long review of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, which has millions of views on YouTube. For the past year, due to our constant growth, we have been experimenting with video game related content, most noticeably our show Previously-Recorded (Pre-Rec).

Currently, we are looking for individuals to join RedLetterMedia, particularly regarding the video game department. Only two of our employees are very knowledgeable about video games, so we hope to recruit new people to join our team and help us create better content.

Your channel Gameception has come to our attention, and it seems that you are a great fit for our company. That is why you have been selected to audition for RedLetterMedia.

Joining RedLetterMedia will not only help you with exposure for your personal endeavors such as Gameception (which we do NOT prohibit you from pursuing, unlike some other internet video companies), but also comes with a paycheck.

If you are interested in joining RedLetterMedia, please make a video in which you tell a bit about yourself, your past projects regarding video production and video games, your current pursuits, and your future plans. We have no specific prerequisites; we just want to know more about you. In the same video, include a 5-10 minute video review of a video game of your choice in your own style (you do not need to mimick ours!).
>>
---------------part 2-----------------
We hope that we can welcome you into our team in the near future!

Additional information:

This is a closed audition, which means that we do not accept open submissions, and only those that were approached by our team are eligible. Please do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE refer to this audition process on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, as this will most likely attract very unwanted attention. Contact us ONLY using this email adres ([email protected]), otherwise your messages might be entirely lost, or we will possibly even need to withdraw this audition offer. This might seem harsh, but is essential for the way RedLetterMedia is currently functioning.

Also, we are interested in your film "My Date With A Secret Agent". If you would be able to email me your screenplay, RedLetterMedia might be able to help you out with producing your movie, now that we are almost done editing our latest upcoming feature film "Space Cop". This offer still stands if you would choose to decline the audition.

Best of luck,

Mike Stoklasa
CEO RedLetterMedia
redlettermedia com/
>>
>>62744297
>>62744316
i still can't believe he fell for this shit
>>
------------part 3---------------
>>
>>62744363
Paul Latza

Hello Mike,

This is Paul, the host of Gameception.

I am writing to you regarding your recent offer for me to join RedLetterMedia.

I have been the target of many trolls recently, and would like to confirm that this offer is legitimate.

Please write me back.

--
Paul Latza
Executive Producer/Editor, Rhoran Productions

Mike Stoklasa <[email protected]>

to Paul
Dear Paul,

It's very unfortunate to hear you are dealing with trolls. Those people are terrible and are most likely just jealous of you. If you think I would be able to help you with dealing with them, please let me know.

I'm not sure how to confirm the legitimacy of the offer. With this email I've enclosed an unpublished promo picture for another one of my reviews that refers to a scene in an earlier review. The promo image features the prop that can be seen at 6:38 in the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1AWVLnl48

It went unused because, as you can see, it's not a very exciting picture. I hope this picture and my possession of it can prove to you that I am indeed who I claim to be.

Good luck with the trolls. Don't let them get to you.

I look forward to viewing your audition video and reading your screenplay.
>>
>>62744297
>>62744316
>>62744380
CLASSIC LATZA
>>
>>62744069
As in brushing toilets.
>>
I would love to post the whole affair but ITS SO DENSE, check this better

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/paul-latza.9726/
>>
File: QT.png (640 KB, 800x1181) Image search: [Google]
QT.png
640 KB, 800x1181
>>62739869
>>
I just gonna leave this

to Paul
Hey Paul,

Sorry to bother you again, but I noticed you lived in Chicago. We are located in Milwaukee, so I wanted to ask you if you might be interested in driving down here on wednesday to tag along while we do our live stream. We will reimburse your food and gas costs.

If you are interested, we are located at 6110 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
>>
>>62740846
D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D
>>
File: Moon Man is Latza.png (58 KB, 923x491) Image search: [Google]
Moon Man is Latza.png
58 KB, 923x491
>>62743345
A reminder that Latza is Moonman.
>>
>>62743057
Did he just copy and paste two random bystanders to create the illusion that he was with someone or something? Because the guy way in the background is real.
>>
>>62745142
it's just been edited, in the actual footage they aren't frozen like that
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.