[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related and Reservoir Dogs the only good films that Tarantino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
Is pic related and Reservoir Dogs the only good films that Tarantino has ever made?

I think so
>>
Inglorious Bastards would like a word
>>
I like Kill Bill volume 1, it feels more authentic in being a "pastiche" of movies from the 70s due to being so fun and over-the-top. It's less like plagiarism, more like parody.
>>
>>62737020
Tarantino has never made a truly bad film imo. His films are just popcorn flicks that don't really seek to be art. The only reason a lot of people sort of dislike him is because his movies are held to a higher standard because they're genuinely well made, despite having so little substance behind them.
>>
No, both of those are overrated trash.

The only work he's been involved with that has any merit was True Romance.

>>62737060
That one is pure shit, though not as bad as Django Unchained
>>
>>62737020
Pulp Fiction sucks. Completely over-rated normie tier pleb shit. Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, and Deathproof were honestly all better, and they were just more middle of the road flicks. Reservoir Dogs is by far his best, its a same Tarantino plagiarized so much work from lesser known directors.
>>
>>62737088
Even if you personally dislike the movies, you can't deny that they're well made. Especially compared to most of the schlock Hollywood throws out.
>>
File: 4L_ejhmIhe0.jpg (91 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
4L_ejhmIhe0.jpg
91 KB, 306x306
ugh no
>>
>Is pic related and Reservoir Dogs the only good films that Tarantino has ever made?
He had never mad one good film desu, this is the wost one. Kill Bill Vol. 1 is the least bad, and Inglorious Basterds is funny.
>>
>>62737060
Eh, I found that to be shoddily put together and a bit awkward to watch desu
>>
>>62737088
uncanny b8
>>
He hasn't made a bad film in all honesty.
>>
>>62739112
this to be desu fampei
>>
File: she walk.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
she walk.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>62737087
this desu
>>
>>62739351
must be a big roastie to walk like that
>>
RD
PF
JB

only good QT movies. This is the universal truth
>>
Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill vol. 2
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill vol. 1
Deathproof
>>
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Kill Bill vol. 2
Kill Bill vol. 1
Inglorious Basterds
Deathproof
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.