[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Anons choose any year and pick their top ten favorite movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1548x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1548x774
ITT: Anons choose any year and pick their top ten favorite movies from that year (In no particular order), and other anons critique their list.

I'll begin with 2014
>Gone Girl
>Whiplash
>Foxcatcher
>Edge of Tomorrow
>Interstellar
>Murican Sniper
>Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
>Boyhood
>Captain America: TWS
>Grand Budapest
>>
File: top-2014.jpg (474 KB, 1465x832) Image search: [Google]
top-2014.jpg
474 KB, 1465x832
terrible taste my man
try imdb imo
>>
>2014

n/a
>>
>>62736097
unremarkable list. 0 elitism, 0 nuance, 0 curiosity piqued. OP, cease to exist.

>>62736170
This is much better, I've not heard of or watched any of these. Ten out of Ten.
>>
>>62736170
Interesting list. I haven't seen any on there. If you had to recommend one to watch which would it be?
>>
>>62736097
You made this thread already and mistakenly wrote 'best movies of 2015' and this exact list. Some superfluous copy paste bs about gone girl weaseled into your op as well. You forgot your pedo pic though. Have fun with this soon to be pruned thread.
>>
>>62736248
jauja or blind
>>
Edge of Tomorrow
Interstellar
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America The Winter Soldier
The Lego Movie
Big Hero 6
X-Men Days of Future Past
How to Train Your Dragon 2
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods
Night at the Museum 3
>>

LOTR: Return of the King
Finding Nemo
Mystic River
Matchstick Men
Master and Commander

Yes I did scan IMDB, I don't remember all that shit off the top of my head.
>>
>>62736097
Utterly unremarkable. Did a fucking computer pick these for you? Based on this list it would seem that you just like things that are popular.
Also
>Freedomstick man
>Memehood
>>
>>62736303
>Master and Commander
I'm a liberal woman from Oklahoma, can someone tell me what this says? I can't even read the title
>>
>>62736480
You don't understand why someone would risk their own life and those of his crew, who would willingly follow him into the gates of hell, for the good of queen and country, rather than go home and safely sit on their butts?
>>
>liking American sniper
>>
>>62736424
Talk about not contributing.
>>
>>62736649
>>62736649
Tu quouqe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.