[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did they....?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447512119848.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1447512119848.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
did they....?
>>
i'd watch that sex tape
directed by steven spielberg
>>
probably
>>
>The kiss between Cage and Rita before the final battle was unscripted and a surprise to Tom Cruise and the director, with Emily Blunt saying afterwards, "It just felt right. It felt right and I did it."
Most likely

>Tom Cruise was one of the first people to learn about Emily Blunt's pregnancy. The cast and crew had to return a few months after principal photography had wrapped to do some pick-up shots. During the months between the two shoots, Blunt became pregnant
>>
she got CRUISED
>>
>>62735943
Then he ate her placenta
>>
File: John-Krasinski[1].jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
John-Krasinski[1].jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>During the months between the two shoots, Blunt became pregnant

Well Krasinski looks like a supreme kuck anyways. In fact he probably accepted that role in that Michael Bay movie to try to redeem his image for Emily, so she won't be ashamed of him as their kid's father

And the Unbruisable Cruise is, as we all know, a supreme alpha male
>>
you just KNOW
>>
>>62735719
The look in her eyes, you just KNOW
>>
>>62735943
>having a child with a manlette.
>>
Tom Cruise is a manlet, she wouldn't betray Jim
>>
>>62736274
tom cruise is alpha
>>
>>62735719
I bet she pegged him and steped on his balls
>>
I doubt it considering Tom Cruise is gay.
>>
>>62735719

If they did then why couldn't I?
>>
based as fuck
>>
>>62736130
....this is who she married?
i hate the office even more now.
>>
>>62735719
>>62735943
So this is the reason why she taken american citizenship? because of cruise possible child?
>>
> emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>62736655
>not knowing this
>not being a kimmel fan
fucking casual filth.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.