[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Her name is Trash. >She is very in tune with her sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1447521564584.jpg (1 MB, 1465x773) Image search: [Google]
1447521564584.jpg
1 MB, 1465x773
>Her name is Trash.
>She is very in tune with her sexuality and doesn't mind expressing it with how she dresses.
>She even likes to strip down naked and dance in front of her friends sometimes.
>Her male friends don't mind and enjoy the display very much.
>Yet, when the zombie outbreak starts, Trash's male friends grab her other two female friends, Casey and Tina, and hurry them to safety/shelter, leaving Trash behind in the graveyard surrounded by zombies alone.
>Of course, Tina and Casey aren't like Trash; they don't express their sexuality and they don't dress provocatively. They even tell Trash to put her clothes back on after she decides to strut around naked after she finishes dancing.

Why is it that women become "disposable"/"worthless" once they express their sexuality or desire for sex? Like, if there's some girl at a concert that's letting guys cop feels on her boobs, if you saw that same girl get hit by a car in the parking lot after the concert, you'd have less sympathy for her, if at all, based on the fact that you saw her getting felt up and thus consider her a "whore/slut".

The makers of the film (more than likely men) even named her "Trash" for crying out loud.
>>
>>62735676

She was a hyperbole of the "punk" scene during that time. And being "devoured by old men" was a sexual metaphor.
>>
JUST
>>
>>62735676
I liked Suicide. I would watch a Suicide spinoff about his bullying and flares shenanigans
>>
SEND MORE PARAMEDICS
>>
Sure, make a Return of the living dead thread after I take my sleeping pill, you fuck.

Sweet dreams modafucka
>>
Let's be honest, "in tune with her sexuality" means she sleeps around. It mens that while she's fit for a good time, she can't be trusted for a serious relationship. That's why when something terrible happens to a woman like this you don't feel as bad, because she would never have been a good wife or mother anyway. She's good for sex, but not for a family, so in terms of the survival of your bloodline she is a dead end.
>>
>>62735676
Well i would have saved her, i like sluts.
>>
>>62736658
Shea so do I
>>
File: 0000212251.jpg (40 KB, 499x403) Image search: [Google]
0000212251.jpg
40 KB, 499x403
Correct me if I'm wrong here

But doesn't Trash describe how she fantasizes to be gangbanged and eaten by zombies immediately before it happens?

So her character arc is basically her dreams coming true, she's like the most fortunate character in horror movie history
>>
File: 1370391239667.jpg (363 KB, 472x762) Image search: [Google]
1370391239667.jpg
363 KB, 472x762
>>62735676
OP's mind is broken by "its" college indoctrination technique. It can no longer see the rationality in what is real preferring to use "critical theory" and SJW political correctness to ascertain age old gender politics
see >>62736641

then again..
Maybe the males just like the other girls more. Maybe Trash was kind of a tease and a cunt to them and the only reason anyone hung out with her was because she would whip out her tits once in a while. When the other girls scream for help they come instead of helping the girl that called herself Trash who was a "self empowered feminist that don't need no man".
>>
File: thJWEWCQ5I.jpg (10 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
thJWEWCQ5I.jpg
10 KB, 300x187
>>62735676
Trash had a dialogue while doing a striptease on someone's grave that she wanted to be eaten and that old people eat the young.

She wasn't thrown away.
>>
>>62735676
What movie is this?
>>
>>62737027
The Dead Next Door
>>
>>62735676
decent society despise whores.
>>
>>62737059
No it's not. The Return Of The Living Dead
>>
>>62737175
Don't be silly it's clearly Dead Alive.
>>
>>62735676
Sluts don't make good wives
>>
>>62736959
Hey look it's thug andy dick
>>
>>62737059
that's savage bro
that movie is pure garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 362x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 362x609
Julie > Trash desu
>>
>>62739104
who is this seed swede
>>
That was one shitty movie 30 years ago
That wouldn't even get greenlit today
>>
>>62736641
/thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.