[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Maleficent 2 has been greenlit How hype are you on a scale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: maleficent-imax-poster.jpg (46 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
maleficent-imax-poster.jpg
46 KB, 600x875
>Maleficent 2 has been greenlit
How hype are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
>>
>>
what the hell is it supposed to be about?
>>
>>62735193
10 Desu
>>
>>62735256
Jolie and Elle Fanning scissor frantically for 90 minutes while Sharlto Copley looks on with a creepy smile
>>
will it have more qt Eli fanning in it?
>>
It really doesn't need a sequel. It wasn't even that memorable of a movie.
>>
>>62735290
i thouht sharlto copley died
>>
>>62735367
He's a Force Ghost
>>
As long as Juno Temple quits smoking before it I'll be happy.
>>
That depends. Will Elle show her butt hole or vagina in it?
>>
>>62735193
meh a 1 I guess I mean I love Elle Fanning's thighs and all but it sucks shit that they took out India Eisley
>>
>>62735193
A horribly sexist movie where all men are portrayed as one dimensional or evil characters.
>>
Movie was actually pretty terrible. I wanted to see her become a villian and do evil things. Never happened.
>>
>sequel

Please no. The first movie was already fanfiction-tier, god knows what a sequel would look like.
>>
>>62735193
Rate it PG-13, have it be incredibly much more dark and ominous, and have her kill more men and develop a more sexual relationship with Aurora.

Feminists will give a 100% on RT, and Angie will get another Oscar nom.
>>
>>62735193
Only if Maleficent actually turns into a dragon this time.
>>
>>62739874
This film is supposedly told through the POV of Maleficent. The jealous, I believe, made her evil figure is causing obscure view of the world. So you are missing a crucial point of whole film bro.
This is strictly my opinion that the film worked perfectly if they had guts to make Maleficent / Jolie total evil.
>>
File: 1443543913600[1].webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1443543913600[1].webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>62735193
I still havent seen the first, so I dont know if this is a genuine question or if you are being ironic.

I guess I am not very hyped, so I'll throw a 2/10.
>>
>>62740004
>Feminists will give a 100% on RT, and Angie will get another Oscar nom.

all her movies have bombed hard as fuck and get lower and lower RT scores though
>>
>>62742068

>hey bro, you uh, you almost done there?
>>
>>62735323
If they had just remade Sleeping Beauty from horny bitch's perspective it would have been pretty GOAT, but no they had to redeem her and make her a stronk rape victim
>>
File: Maleficent_2014_003.jpg (656 KB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent_2014_003.jpg
656 KB, 3500x2333
is elle fanning in it?
>>
>>62742576
only reason to watch
>>
>>62735193

Probably like 2. Original film was mediocre at best and I would've rather seen Maleficent as flat-out evil.

I have no idea where they'd be going with a sequel unless she does end up turning evil- which might mean we get to see her turn into a dragon- or they do some sort of crossover with other Disney stuff, which would be awful.
>>
>maleficent 2
>oz 2
>alice in wonderland 2
Holy fuck disney, leave the original classic alone and start producing more original animated movies
>>
>>62743355
>>oz 2

wut, Raimi didn't come back did he?
>>
>>62742068
fucking hyenas cant even bother to kill their prey before they begin eating

disgusting animals
>>
>>62743179

I am pretty fucking sick of these "the bad guy was really just misunderstood all along" re imaginings.

The brief moment i enjoyed was when Angelina Jolie was actually Maleficent for about 15 seconds. the rest of the movie was total horseshit.
>>
>>62742068

Gas the Hyenas

Mufasa did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.