[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But we are initiated, aren't we, bruce? members of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: copy.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>But we are initiated, aren't we, bruce? members of the Leeg of SHAdowsss.

What the fuck. Why did he change his voice all of sudden?
>>
he should have pulled a flashlight under his face at that moment
>>
>>62730623
for u
>>
>Leeg
Is that how you are supposed to pronounce league?
I always thought it was pronounce like lay-goo
>>
>>62730623
Hardy should have been more jacked for the role. Wasn't anywhere near enough of a big guy 2bh
>>
>>62730657
kek

I do wish the entire film was at the same level of tone as the plane scene

would make a fun batman flick
>>
>>62730657

Haaaaah
>>
>>62730623

>Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLIGHNDING

What was Bane trying to say there? Did he sneeze before he could finish?
>>
>>62730657
hahahaha oh wow
>>
>>62730623
>Why did he change his voice all of suddaaaaaaahh bbrrrtt
>>
>Am ere to foofil rasah gool's DESTANNEEEE
>>
>>62730857
@3:17
>>
File: biffff.jpg (81 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
biffff.jpg
81 KB, 800x578
>>62730703
He got pretty jacked desu.
>>
>>62730861
desu
>>
>>62730962
Yeah, but when I think 'Bane', I think of someone unnaturally big. I know people as big as Hardy was to play Bane.He at least just needed bigger arms.
>>
>>62730623
No, he actually said
>members of the Leeg of JAdows
>>
>>62730857
THE TECHNO UNION ARMY IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL COUNT
>>
File: mel_gibson19102119.jpg (1 MB, 2246x3000) Image search: [Google]
mel_gibson19102119.jpg
1 MB, 2246x3000
>>62731196
>>62731196
its going to come by the way of art
>>
>>62730962
He's been in better shape for Bronson and especially Warrior.

Nolan showed how shit he is with a camera though when he failed to make Bane look physically imposing in any scene. Refn did it easily for Bronson. The only time Nolan seemed to have a go at it is that "speak of the devil" scene where he's obviously and hilariously standing on a box.
>>
One problem of hundreds in this abysmal series is it's more about The League of Shadows than it is Batman. Everything and everyone being tied to them was an odd, terrible choice.
>>
>>62731493
Nolan had no idea where to go without the Joker. Ledger was signed up for the next film for a reason.
>>
>>62730623
>keep her'a close, he'll coma for her

along with OP's quote, this italian accent moment has always bugged me
>>
>>62730962
More like fat, arms are almost the same and yes he looks better in Warrior
>>
>>62730857
>heh heheh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.