[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're walking down the street and this guy offers you DMT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: joe.jpg (18 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
18 KB, 450x300
You're walking down the street and this guy offers you DMT. What do you say?
>>
File: 1441492658386.jpg (217 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
1441492658386.jpg
217 KB, 970x840
>>62727442
buckle up bitch
>>
I'd call the police and have his drug peddling ass thrown in jail. Fucking burn out.
>>
I stomp his manlet head in.
>>
>No thanks, I'm DTF.
>>
I don't like Joe rogan but I don't hate him either. DMT is one of the only drugs I've never tried. I'd do it
>>
File: abandonHope.png (79 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
abandonHope.png
79 KB, 320x240
>>62727442
Can I crash with you bro?
>>
In b4 thread deleted

Ya can't call a successful millionaire with 3 full-time careers and several other, retired ones a burn out, just for the record b8 senpai

I love the dude. He's not the smartest but he has a cool podcast with a ton of interesting guests and he's a pretty good motivational figure for us actual burn outs
>>
>>62727442
I'd tell him the elites use the pineal gland of young children they frightened before murdering to get high and manipulate the netherworld and he's a ham-n-egger compared to them
>>
>>62727442
"Oh Joe Rogan, you crazy"
>>
DUDE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.