[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here legitimately thinks this show is good. Not that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The Walking Derp.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Walking Derp.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
Who here legitimately thinks this show is good. Not that you like to watch it, because I like to watch it. But that is actually good. As far as I can tell its pretty bad

Almost every problem in the show is something that really shouldn't be, the protagonists and villains lack a lot of common sense, and when main characters die its for really stupid reasons. I don't get it, can someone enlighten me?
>>
>>62725724
the same people that think the walking dead is good are the same people who will be in the seats for the new Marvel film opening week
>>
It's weak compared to other "respected" shows on AMC and HBO and other premium cable channels, but it's still better than 90% of the shows on television.
>>
This show is directly responsible for the artificial drama take over in American media
and the discovery channel
>>
The problems are dumb and unavoidable, the good guys and bad guys are stubborn and outrageous, people die needlessly over stupid shit...

Sounds like real life bro.
>>
7/10. I hope Daryll dies. He's a big pussy now.
>>
DUDE HUMANS ARE THE REAL MONSTERS LMAO
>>
It's not good, it's just you get invested in it and wanting to know what's going to happen.
It's pretty much a soap opera with zombies.

The Bastard Executioner is the same for me, I know it's not good, but still watch it.
>>
>>62725741
>film
False, I think the walking dead is good but I'm not going to see the "new marvel film"
>>
>>62725782
DUDE IM NOT GOOD WITH GUNS LMAO
>>
Where do all the Jews in the zombie apocalypse go? I've never seen a Jew in TWD.
>>
ما شاء الله كان صديقي
>>
>>62725724
I watch it every week because I want to shag Rick. I'm growing less interested ever since he got rid of the monster beard though
>>
File: tv.png (8 KB, 503x367) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
8 KB, 503x367
>>62725749
>but it's still better than 90% of the shows on television.

so is my spectrum of television fairly accurate in this depiction then
>>
no-one is saying it isn't pleb-tier. its good for what it is: a zombie apocalypse series

it doesn't need to be particularly deep or subtle to any great extent, just like a Jurassic Park or Independence Day-themed series wouldn't

just enjoy it for what it is
>>
is Great! Fandom is the problem
>>
I think when it all clicks it's a great show, but there's long stretches of "blah" in-between the good stuff.
>>
It's okay, but then the hot topic edge lord fandom sinks the redeeming quality of it. I cringe when people find out I read comics and they start to wax poetic about the show.
>>
>>62726518
>This
The crescendos of the show I love, but it makes me pull my hair out how it ends so soon and filled with so much... meh in between.
>>
File: 1424938511583.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2413) Image search: [Google]
1424938511583.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2413
>>62725861
>not wanting Rick in every incarnation
TERRIBLE
K I L L
I
L
L
Y O U R S E LF
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.