[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the synopsis of your best movie idea. And why haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
Post the synopsis of your best movie idea.

And why haven't you turned it into a script yet?
If you had, then what was the feedback that you got and how did you handle it?
>>
File: Clockwork-Orange.jpg (81 KB, 1197x726) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork-Orange.jpg
81 KB, 1197x726
Come on, /tv/

I know some of you are obsessed with films and you must have some good ideas.
>>
I won't tell you
>>
>>62722717
I'm not gonna steal your idea. I promise.
>>
>>62722768
It's about a 20y-o NEET racist loser who spends all day shitposting in the internet talking shit about jews, black people, muslims, etc. He lives with his mother (an art teacher), they're getting poor because of some debts.
One day his mother starts dating a rich black man who works for a famous jewish company.
He doesn't know if he should do something to separate his mother from the black, because he has money.

The guy asks what to do on his favorite website and those hive-minded persons tell him to claim to his mother and all the word that the black man is harrasing/molesting him, so he can take him to a trial and get his money plus his mother won't date him.

Everything goes wrong.
The lesson is: don't let people from the internet influence your thoughts and acts.
>>
>>62723145
sweet
>>
File: Coffee-break.jpg (752 KB, 1861x1656) Image search: [Google]
Coffee-break.jpg
752 KB, 1861x1656
>>62722547
>that disgusting IKEA print
>>
>>62722547
how about you?
>>
do your own homework faggot

jesus christ, no wonder the entertainment industry is so fucking shit, the majority of people that are drawn to it are talentless uncreative hacks.
>>
>rival gangsters fall out over cliche criminal BS
>one mid-level guy with temper issues (protagonist) goes too far and kills a higher-up rival member
>has to literally get out of dodge
>hides out in some backwood town under assumed name/history/etc as 'manager' of some small diner/fast food place owned by someone discreetly connected his boss
>spends the next few months getting to know his staff and enjoying the quite country life blah ('fish out of water' and all that!)
>starts dating a girl operating the (whatever) store next to the restaurant
>she has young child who becomes attached to protagonist
>everything is going swimmingly

>one day he encounters a bunch of local punks who push him too far
>rages hard and straight-up murders one of them
>is arrested and put on trial for murder
>true identity is revealed to nation
>becomes sensational story in the media
>protagonist only really cares about his new GF and her kid and what she'll think of him now
>trial essentially becomes a farce as he uses his old friends to intimidate witnesses etc
>is acquitted, despite being obviously guilty
>media outrage
>upon acquittal, he drives to his GF's house, but they're obviously gone
>drives home
>tries ringing GF to explain everything
>BANG!!
>is shot in the back of the head by brother/friend of guy he killed at the start of the movie
>>
the afterlife is dictated by an analogue to the us legal system. devils are defense attorneys and angels are prosecutors. overzealous angel with a lot of clout begins to change the process so souls are railroaded straight to hell because heaven is getting full. rookie defense attorney makes it his job to fix things
>>
>>62725852
That sounds dumb Tbh
>>
File: snow_white_warrior.jpg (105 KB, 471x713) Image search: [Google]
snow_white_warrior.jpg
105 KB, 471x713
I have an Entire fucking franchise.

When Snow White & The Huntsman came out, Disney got fucking scared at the gross numbers. Basically sequels:
>Rapunzel & The Dark Tower
>Aurael & The Undead Queen
>Cinderella & The Sword of Fire
>Belle & The Prince of Sorrow
All of them return Avengers style in:
>Snow White & The Wrath of Maleficent

ASR as Rapunzel
Victoria Justice as Belle/The Princess of Thieves
Bella Thorne as Aurael/Princess of the South
Sophie Turner as Cinderella/The lost Princess
Rachel McAdams as Queen Snow White
Eva Green plays Maleficent/The Undead Queen

Subsequent main villains include The Snow Queen (Milla Jovovich) and The Red Queen (Kate Beckinsale).

Universal is sitting on a fucking Billion dollar goldmine that would allow them to kek Disney out of the princess market. If any execs are lurking, feel free to take it. It's pissing me off they're not capitalizing on this.
>>
>>62724258
i'm stealing this
>>
A heist movie where one of the characters has a short-range teleportation device. Has to break into the company that invented the device to erase any and all traces of it being developed there, in order to sell it off and make millions.

Not really my best, but it's the one I'm rolling with right now. Writing it now, gonna make the first scene as my proof of concept.
>>
File: leslie-caron.jpg (58 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
leslie-caron.jpg
58 KB, 467x600
>>62723599
>>62722547
Audrey's an overrated cunt, b-t-dubs
>>
>>62725852
Play it off as a black comedy and you could potentially get something there.

Afterlife's a bit overplayed, though.
>>
>>62722547
>>62723599

Holly Golightly is one of my most hated characters. Letting Cat go in the rain makes me sad.
>>
>>62724258
mitebcool
>>
Man walks the world assraping strangers in various exotic locations. The rapes are intense yet lighthearted and funny.
>>
>>62728110
>He rapes Kristen Schaal
>Ow!
>Stop it!
>You're gonna pay for this!
>>
bump for interest tbqh
>>
>girls apartment
>one of these and one of Marilyn Monroe
>random inspiring words on the wall
Every time.
>>
>>62728755
Why those two female role models in particular?
>>
>>62728804
Because one is astoundingly beautiful, "just like them", and the other is "beautiful" despite being a cow, just like them.
>>
>>62728920
Someone is salty
>>
>>62728997
Yeah.
>>
>>62728920
Y'alright there buddy?
>>
>>62729097
Yeah. Thanks.
>>
bump for the memes
>>
>>62722647
Being obsessed with films and having good ideas have very little relation.
>>
>>62731564
>>
File: 756_album.jpg (54 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
756_album.jpg
54 KB, 500x336
A bounty hunter tracks a man and a girl on a border world, told from the perspective of the man and the girl fleeing. The bounty hunter is dehumanized, portrayed ala terminator as this relentless may as well be mechanical absolutely dogged killing machine. The climax of the film would be a flight/fight sequence as the duo flee the hunter up and up an ancient ruin of a tower. Using some gimmick left behind on the top of the tower they would kill the bounty hunter but the tweeeest would be the tower is actually an ancient and still functional terraforming installation from earth's colonial past, and that the girl is in fact an alien that has been emotionally manipulating the man the entire film into completing her mission of spreading her DNA planet wide using the tower, wiping out every shred of life on the planet in the way
The heart of the film would be the relationship between the man and the girl, but the chase would keep normalfags entertained.
>>
>>62732109
Would watch
>>
a movie that has a list actors playing in a romantic comedy for the first 40 minutes until it turns into a horror and gore fest with no names for the rest of the movie. marketing and trailers never reveal its a horror movie
>>
an old actor stars in a pretty famous family sitcom. He is depressed because in his real life, he has no family. He starts stalking his tv wife and children
>>
>>62733099
i have a couple more.

2 young men fake joining the army so that they can do like those youtube videos of kids surprising their parents and finally feel loved
>>
A 20's period comedy where a talented Barbershop Quartet gets involved with the Mafia.

I don't have any other details.
>>
>>62732748
I've been hearing this one for a while. Ever gonna do anything with it?
>>
Check it - there's this guy. And some nefarious organization picks him for experimentation with high-tech psychotronic devices and such. They beam shit into his mind, like Backstreet Boys vids, Nicki Minaj music, fry his brains with photoelectricity, torment him in his sleep, contort his muscles - but the guy, like, he don't give a fuck.
He invents low-tech methods of dealing with the shit they project, as in, using coins, plants, hairclips, DVDs, mantras, etc.
It ends with him killing all of them and keeping their heads inside jars.
>>
>>62733877
Is this a reference to something?
>>
>>62732748
>what is Dusk till Dawn
>>
A movie about WW1 that focuses on a soldier from different countries.

Starts off in the Australian outback with some young 20 year old listening to the radio about the war and chatting with his mates about what regiment they should join.

Next episode we're in Philidelphia where a 35 year old alcoholic is sitting in a bar and after a long discussion with the barkeep he runs off to the nearest enlistment centre.

Next we're in Germany, then Ireland, then France.
>>
>Supersoldier with PTSD recovers after an all out alien invasion only to be comissioned by the government to hunt down and kill a sadistic murderer with the same abilities.

>a group of urban explorers breaks into an abandoned section of a multibillion dollar theme parkto find that its all operated by the brain of a dead man.
>>
>>62734919
>>a group of urban explorers breaks into an abandoned section of a multibillion dollar theme parkto find that its all operated by the brain of a dead man
I'd watch it.
>>
Le bump
>>
>>62735713
Why?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.