[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you lads think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Kumiko-the-Treasure-Hunter.jpg (274 KB, 1000x1477) Image search: [Google]
Kumiko-the-Treasure-Hunter.jpg
274 KB, 1000x1477
So what did you lads think?
>>
>Китiкo
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>62721248
i had a growing sense of dread through out, really enjoyed it tho
>>
>>62721248
Really liked it. Very affecting.
>>
BUNZOOOOOO
>>
>>62721634
>>62721647
I still don't understand the synopsis. Should I just shut the fuck up and watch the film? How does it have anything to do with Fargo?
>>
>>62721723
There's a scene where Buscemi's character in Fargo buries some money somewhere in the middle of nowhere, Kumiko thinks it's real and goes after it.
>>
>>62721723
It doesn't, really. It just so happens that the object of her delusions is the fact that the movie is actually true.
>>
>>62721783
And it makes for a good movie?
>>
>>62721811
Fargo is not a true story pleb
>>
>>62721812
Watch it for yourself if the plot interests you that much.
>>
>>62721812
It's pretty lulzy.
>>
shitty japanofetishism
>>
>>62721836
I didn't say that. At least I didn't mean to. She thinks it is, though.
>>
It's rather good, though it draws very heavily on the oriental cinema style of quiet contemplating rhythm, and it works alright in parts of the movie but not in others.
>>
>>62721929
Your sentence was very weird in that case, or my english sucks.

Anyway this movie was alright, thought it was a bit too slow and didn't think the filmmakers had a real grasp on what they were trying to convey.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.