[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: image.png (612 KB, 793x591) Image search: [Google]
image.png
612 KB, 793x591
thoughts??
>>
who?
>>
What's wrong with eating a Chick-Fil-A?
>>
Based black dyke. Anybody who doesn't participate in the oppression olympics is okay in my book.
>>
>>62720647
who gives a shit?

>ftfy
>>
>>62720654
"chick" is sexist I think
>>
She's being sacked because she ate chicken? What is this nonsense?
>>
>>62720654

Didn't they literally stop funding anti-gay stuff years ago? Also that one Huffington Post author hung out with the president and said it was OK. This was like five years ago I didn't know people still gave a shit.. gay people eat it all the time at my school.
>>
>>62720654

this

im confused
>>
Chic-Fil-A is the best thing fundy christians have produced in years.
>>
Chik-Fil-A is over rated.
>>
>>62720654
coo opposed same sex marriage or something. she's gay. she ate their chicken. this is wrong because retardation
>>
She's ok. I think she ate chik-fil-a to prove a point that gays already won and eating enjoyable fried chicken won't set back gay right at all. She's bi, I'm pretty sure.
>>
The Chick Fil A gay scandal shit happened, what? 3-4 years ago? Who gives a shit? They should fire her for being unfunny and a fucking moron, not because she ate some good ass fast food.
>>
Pretty based by sticking with her convictions but she is looking worse and worse each day.

Also kek eating a sandwich is now controversial.
>>
literally who?
literally what the fuck is chick-fil-a?
who the fuck cares?

/celeb/ bullshit board when?
>>
>>62720722
I thought being a fucking moron is a requirement for being on the View
>>
I don't care how anti-gay they are, they're delicious.

This SJW thing is nuts
>>
File: 214.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>>62720751
>>
>>62720617
Ha, only now that a Gay Black women isn't playing their game they realise that dissenting opinions shouldn't be silenced.

These people are intellectually toxic.
>>
>>62720617
why isnt there an all male version of the view? i mean we have this for the average white ppl and then BET has one for niggers but none for the male morning viewers. i say das racist mang and i want an all male The View
>>
>caring about the view
>caring about daytime talk television
>caring about typical SJW bullshit
>>
>>62720617
>Silencing a voice, no matter how controversial it is, isn't the answer.

I thought this was an all but extinct opinion. Good on them, I suppose.
>>
that's so raven
>>
>>62720803
Tough Crowd comes to mind but we can't have nice things you know
>>
>The answer is to add another voice to educate her poor, simple black mind

What did liberals mean by this?
>>
The View needs Symone more than Symone needs The View. She/Her family was very good at managing her child star money. She isn't as well off as the Olsen twins, but she is doing well.

The View is in danger of being canceled which is hard to believe since it is election season. I think they brought back one of the original members to help.

If they do fire her she will just go the next thing and continue being honest about how she feels. But they won't fire her. She is PR gold for the show. Although that doesn't really matter if the PR doesn't generate viewers.
>>
>>62720803
Because men are at work, not watching television like women or whining on /tv/ like children.
>>
>>62720907
can you suck my dick then you faggot
>>
File: Ch2upaS.jpg (41 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ch2upaS.jpg
41 KB, 960x720
>>62720855
>>
>>62720803
>why isnt there an all male version of the view?
These shows have existed. The guy from Saved by the Bell was a member of one of these shows.

>but none for the male morning viewers
>i want an all male The View
Men don't watch shows like the The View. All male versions of The View are geared toward women. No man (gay or straight) wants what you are asking for.
>>
>>62720803

Do we really need another show where washed up celebrities give their half-baked takes on social issues. The View is dying, let it die. Hopefully all the other daytime View ripoffs, like The Talk.
>>
>>62721036
>Hopefully all the other daytime View ripoffs, like The Talk.
The Talk belongs to the actual Queen of CBS. It won't go anywhere unless they get a divorce.
>>
File: that's so raven.webm (689 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
that's so raven.webm
689 KB, 1280x720
Shut up and post more Raven
>>
>>62720978
This is true, As a straight white male I got too much shit to do in the mornings to watch a bunch of people no one cares about talk about stuff no one cares about.
>>
>>62720617
What the fuck is going on with negro women in america? Actually I don't know where else negro women exist.
>>
This is why humanism fails. It always brings with it relativism. Now everything offends someone. Fucking houses built on sand. The west is doomed if it doesn't turn back to Christ.
>>
File: 624643462.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
624643462.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>62721365
>going on

nigga black women have always been insane. white bitches pretending theyre crazy has nothing, N O T H I N G on black women's default state.
>>
>>62721223
I already posted in this thread about how no one gives a shit but I do give a shit about this. More of Raven's big voluptuous tits. MORE DAMNIT!
>>
>>62721223
holy test batman
>>
>>62721365
Jamaica has a ton, I saw it myself
>>
>>62721421
>turn back to Christ

You had me up 'til that point.
>>
>>62720617

>Silencing a voice, no matter how controversial it is, isn't the answer.

Funny how they only arrive at this conclusion when it's it a black dyke.
If it were a white male saying something they didn't like, they'd be clamoring for censorship as usual.
>>
It's like $7.00 for a little sandwich and drink at Chic-Fil-A. THAT's what people should be mad about.
>>
>>62721590
of course
>>
>tfw eating 6 chick-fil-a sammiches in the theater after a nice shower
>>
>>62720687
Chick funds anti-gay organizations, so by her eating it liberals think she hates fags
>>
File: Liberal Tantrum.webm (2 MB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Tantrum.webm
2 MB, 1080x608
>SJW's still rectal-ravaged over Chic-Fil-A

Holy fucking shit, will these idiots ever stop embarassing themselves?

I was actually on Facebook when that was a thing, and I remember all the partial-acquaintances I had that were Leftists participating in that and embarrassing the ever loving fuck out of themselves and not realizing it.

Why are Leftists so ignorant and lacking in self-awareness?
>>
>>62721610
Its like that everywhere nowadays unless you're a mega-corporation who can undercut prices forever
>>
>>62721630

>anti-gay

That basically is a meaningless term at this point, just as much as "racist" or "sexist".
>>
it's not "chic" or "chik" you fucking retards
>>
>>62720654
it's too tasty
>>
>>62721638
>pic related

To be fair those people are gigantic faggots who deserve to get their shit kicked in.
>>
>>62721693

>To be fair those people are gigantic faggots who deserve to get their shit kicked in.

Leftist college kids? Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>62721638
>I was actually on Facebook when that was a thing
Really? pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>62721709
Nah, evangelists with signs telling people they're going to Hell, it's a cliche by now.
>>
>>62721638
mark mark mark
>>
>>62721728
>i can't just keep walking
>i have to get butthurt and express myself
>>
>>62721714

>To be fair those people are gigantic faggots who deserve to get their shit kicked in.

I wanted to forget it ASAP.

But yeah, every retard was tripping over themselves to "boycott" Chic-Fil-A, because "tolerant" liberals can't fucking touch a chicken sandwich made by someone with different politics than them.
It was self-righteous SJW shit 101.
>>
>>62721743
Well yeah. What do you think we're doing right now?
>>
>>62721728

Oh, did someone hold a sign that offended you?

Boo hoo. Let's visit physical violence upon them as recompense for your hurt feelings.
>>
>>62721765
discussing the tastiness of chick-fil-a
>>
>eats fast food chicken
>controversy
I mean, idea is right. Don't fire a person because they have a different opinion or do something different than the echo chamber.
But holy fuck, when the offending idea is eating fast food chicken, there's a much bigger problem than dissenting opinions.
>>
You cannot stop black people from fried chicken. What doesn't anyone understand about this?
>>
>>62721765

Not physically assaulting someone for disagreeing with our politics?
>>
>this is your nation on liberal identity politics

jesus christ no wonder everyone hates each other today and we've never been so polarized
>>
File: The new liberal.jpg (20 KB, 520x646) Image search: [Google]
The new liberal.jpg
20 KB, 520x646
>>62720617
Let her take the red pill, and experience first-hand how vicious the cultural marxists are with wanting total obedience to their bullshit under threat of them destroying you.

They're bullies. They claim to be against bullying yet use it as a primary weapon against anyone they don't like.

And they're probably gonna destroy her career for it when considering how much of a cartel Hollywood is.

>>62720685
Close.

Much like how atheists went around lobbying corporate America and bullying them to use the word "holiday"instead of "Christmas," gays went and made similar rounds, except they ordered corporate America to publicly endorse gay marriage.

Chick-Fil-A refused. They neither endorsed nor rejected it, BUT they refused to endorse it, which pissed off the leftist cultural Marxists who demand total compliance under threat of total destruction.

Chick-Fil-A then said "YO WHAT GO AHEAD AN' PROTEST AN' COMPLAIN CUZ WE AMERICA AN' SHEE-IT AND WE HAVE FREE SPEECH BUT WE AIN'T ENDORSING YO RATTY-ASS BUTTMONKEYS!"

And gays shat themselves in anger as Chick_Fil-A's businss actually went up, and the SJW cultural terrorism failed to shut them down.
>>
File: 1405555738066.png (78 KB, 455x632) Image search: [Google]
1405555738066.png
78 KB, 455x632
>tfw no spicy chicken deluxe
>>
>>62721855
>daytime talk show for men

kek
>>
File: Unamused Electric Blanket.png (509 KB, 628x480) Image search: [Google]
Unamused Electric Blanket.png
509 KB, 628x480
>>62721765

>Liberal retard physically assaults someone for having a different opinion.
>We apparently aren't allowed to make fun of him for it, or we are "JUST AS BAD"

You sound like a Leftist running damage-control.
>>
>>62720685
>This was like five years ago I didn't know people still gave a shit..

They don't, Mizzou and notallmuslims is the earth shattering issue of the week now.
>>
>>62721827
Nice false narrative. And you seriously think you're better than the SJWs?
>>
>>62721590
Fucking this, they've had people fired for their opinions before, who just happened to be white
>>
>>62721638
>Why are Leftists so ignorant and lacking in self-awareness?

The same can be said about the right wing, though. The rational position is in the middle.
>>
>>62721935

Am I the one going on cultural terrorism campaigns to create a "hate-free society" by seeking to destroy everything I hate?

Am I the one who believes "live and let live and respect differing viewpoints and differing norms" should be destroyed and replaced by "one size fits all" cultural Marxism?

Nope.
>>
>Go on talk show to talk about whatever the fuck it is they talk about
>Didn't have a chance to eat yet
>Pick up some food to eat during the show
>People try to get me fired because of what I ate
Honestly, why do people fucking care? Gay marriage is legal now, and I'm betting a huge amount of people have completely forgotten the chic fila thing.

Like do they honestly think the thought process of eating there is "Fuck yeah, time to oppress some faggots and eat chicken!"?
>>
i want to see more pictures of her tits without actually having to search her myself
>>
>>62720672
Just another day in Liberalistan.
>>
>>62720617
If she was white, she would be getting crucified right now.
>>
>>62722007
You are lying and trying to pass it off as truth though, you superfaggot.
>>
>>62721223

god damn, dat tittymeat
>>
>>62721775
Liberals don't visit violence themselves, that would take actual courage.

Instead they empower the State to visit that violence upon the Wrongthinkers. It's much safer that way.
>>
>>62722024
>Like do they honestly think the thought process of eating there is "Fuck yeah, time to oppress some faggots and eat chicken!"?

That probably was the thought process of some of the many Christians who patronised CFA on mass when the controversy broke.

Also, people get annoyed at the thought of indirectly funding bigotry, crazy I know.
>>
>>62722076
So typical. The left can never logically counter-point, so instead smear.

She doens't deserve to catch shit for this, and you have no right to go on your cultural terrorism to bully people.
>>
>>62722107
>le sarcasm
Confirmed for micropenis

Fuck off redditor
>>
>>62721738
IIII DOOONNNNNNNNNN'T LLLIIIIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
what's confusing the most about all of this is that Raven-Symone is still a name I'm hearing in mainstream news
>>
>>62722107
>Also, people get annoyed at the thought of indirectly funding bigotry, crazy I know
Being annoyed would be not eating there yourself. These people are trying to get someone fucking fired because they ate there. That's beyond fucking annoyed anon, it's pretty fucking disgusting.
>>
>>62721827
>They neither endorsed nor rejected it,

I support Chick-Fil-A's right to have an opinion, but that is an outright lie. The owner of the company gave millions to political action committees that directly opposed gay marriage. That's pretty firmly in the rejection column.

You can say, "Well, that's him and not the company," but his millions came directly from the profits of the company.

Again, I fully support his right to do that and not be run out of business, but you can't honestly claim Chick-Fil-A was neutral.
>>
>>62722107
>refusing to kiss poeple's ass implies bigotry

Typical leftist name-calling.

The only bigotry is coming from you leftists who have nothing but hate to where you want to ruin the lives of anyone who doesn't surrender to your way of thinking.

You SJWs are nothing but gay versions of ISIS. And like ISIS you justify it by calling yourselves the victims of everyone else being mean to you.

She ate a chicken sandwich. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>62722111
So you're just going to continue smearing without owning up to the lies yourself? How noble.
>>
>>62722139
She dropped off the map for me after that's so raven. I'm glad to see that my theory of all disney girls turning into attention whoring sluts was right though. That fucking hair is just begging for attention
>>
I've always been left leaning, in the sense of classical liberalism where I accept capitalism and the establishment to a fair degree. But this was fucking retarded. Chik Fil A should do whatever the fuck they want with their money and people trying to start a fucking political argument over a fucking chicken sandwich should shut the fuck up.

Chik Fil A is good if you have extra cash desu
>>
>>62720882
That show would never work nowadays.
I took it for granted when I was younger... Never liked it back then but looking back at it now it's easy to see it was amazing.
>>
>>62722111
Remember, SJWs always lie.

They always double-down on those lies when caught.

And they always attack you for disagreeing with them.
>>
>>62720654
No gays
No niggers(not upstanding black folks who don't listen to jungle hop crap)
>>
>>62722212

Same here.

I can even see people not wanting to eat there themselves because they don't want to indirectly fund someone that fights against their interests.

But to attempt to punish someone else for deciding to eat there reeks of Totalitarianism to me.
>>
>>62722173

I didn't lie.

You do seek to destroy anyone who refuses to bow down to your way of thinking.

I don't have to lie.

Now go crawl back into your university safe space and hug a stuffed kitten.
>>
Why are liberals acting like such kuckolds about it
>>
>>62722327
>I didn't lie.

>Much like how atheists went around lobbying corporate America and bullying them to use the word "holiday"instead of "Christmas," gays went and made similar rounds, except they ordered corporate America to publicly endorse gay marriage.
>Chick-Fil-A refused. They neither endorsed nor rejected it, BUT they refused to endorse it, which pissed off the leftist cultural Marxists who demand total compliance under threat of total destruction.

This is a series of blatant lies.
>>
>terrorist mudslimes murdering people
>libshits upset about some washed up nigress eating a sandwich
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1280x1109
>>62721935
>>
>>62722212
Chik Fil A can do what they want but I'm not going to give my money to an organization that works against my political interests. Sorry.
>>
>>62722387
>it's okay to lie to spin a narrative because muh sjw boogeymans
>>
File: 1445042963485.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1445042963485.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>62722411
>i can't eat a sandwich that is against fag marriage and killing babies
>>
>>62722470
Well I won't give them money for it.
>>
>>62722470
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>62722411
That's cool, just don't try to get people who do enjoy eating there fired because you're a sensitive faggot
>>
>>62722387
How mad do you have to be to draw that? Face it, Gamergate and its ilk went out in full fundamentalist force, calling everyone that disagreed with their views shills. They replaced one buzzword with another and acted like the very movement they were against. That's what happens when you join babby's first activism, and on social media to boot.
>>
>>62722529
anon pls
>>
>>62722533
I don't even watch the view so I'm in the least position to organize a boycott, but I can't speak for others who do watch it and can exert market pressures to effect change in television programming.
>>
>>62721935

>And you seriously think you're better than the SJWs?

Considering he doesn't support harassment or blacklisting based on politics, no.
>>
>>62720654
They tend to donate to conservative causes or politicians that are often anti-LGBT. Raven Symone identifies as a lesbian so it's kind of ironic. She's also a nigger, though, so she can't resist that fried chicken.
>>
>>62721979

>le rational "moderate" fence-sitter argument

How incredibly brave.
>>
>>62722107

>That probably was the thought process of some of the many Christians who patronised CFA on mass when the controversy broke.

Holy shit, Leftists are fucking delusional.
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
File: Eruru Unhappy.jpg (40 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Eruru Unhappy.jpg
40 KB, 704x396
>>62722107

>not recognizing a marriage
>"oppression"

So all those Mormons in Utah that practice polygamy and don't have their marriages recognized by the state, are they being "oppressed" too?
>>
>>62720617
>eating at or even working at a fast food place that has different viewpoints in life means you have similar views as them

Liberals are fucking tools.
>>
File: Typical Tolerant Liberals.webm (3 MB, 714x396) Image search: [Google]
Typical Tolerant Liberals.webm
3 MB, 714x396
>>62721979

Please tell me when the last time right-wingers did something like this in public was.
>>
>>62722411

And yet if Christians started boycotting Starbucks or the Jim Henson Company, you'd call them "intolerant".
>>
>>62722645
yep :)

enjoy your rah rah devotion to ''your'' team, you angry simpleton
>>
>>62722574

>suddenly bringing up how much you hate "gamergate" out of nowhere

Yep, SJW spotted.
>>
>>62722643

>anti-LGBT

That literally means nothing.
"anti-LGBT" basically just means "anyone that doesn't bend over backwards to suck Leftist dick" nowadays.
>>
>>62722736
fucking rekt
>>
>>62722713
That's fucking amazing, flame proof cutout
>>
>>62722713
>http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/11/12/why-polands-right-wing-thugs-keep-burning-rainbows/
>>
>>62722713
Wow, they're burning a sign. What absolute savages.

You realize right wingers use to burn niggers in the street, right?
>>
>>62722713

Now imagine if the Tea Party or something did this to an effigy of Obama.

You would NEVER hear the end of it.

The Leftist media is so fucking ass-backwards with its double-standards over what constitutes "outrage" that it's pathetic.
>>
>>62721979

Please point me to Right-Wingers doing something as ignorant and offensive yet as acceptable to the mainstream as this picture.
>>
I don't see how any of this affects my life.
>>
>>62720654
its anti gay food. yes in the land of the fat even the food is political
>>62720617
who will pay this new person?
>>
>>62722795

>right-wingers
KKK typically self-identified as "Democrats".

Also, fucking when?
Literally a century ago? That's how far back you have to go to make a point?
>>
>>62722736

>I don't pick a side, I just voice a disparaging opinion on all sides so I look like I'm "above" the conflict

I remember being in high school, too.
>>
>>62722795

>Wow, they're burning a sign. What absolute savages.

What if these were members of Trump's supporters or the Tea Party, and the effigy was of Obama or Hillary?
Would you be having the same reaction?

I doubt it. You'd be shrieking about how this was "proof" of how "racist" or "sexist" they were, and comparing them to the KKK or ISIS.
>>
>>62722689
the oppressed need not recognize that they are oppressed. the sjw will do it for them
>>
>>62722793
And we won. The rainbow is gone, forever.

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>62722713
>so inept they can't even burn a visage right
to-0p kek
>>
File: dante.jpg (54 KB, 320x237) Image search: [Google]
dante.jpg
54 KB, 320x237
>>62721827
I agree with you about how SJWs act and how fucking goddamn hypocritical they are. But then you ruin your own post by going off on a conspiracy nut job tangent, which just reminds me of crazy SJWs.

I don't know what I should of expected. This is /tv/ after all.
>>
>>62722818
>acceptable to the mainstream
This being the key difference. The left wing gets away with a lot more. Doesn't mean plenty of right wingers don't treat their opposition the same way.
>>
>>62722818
does that say
>breading guidelines set by black leadership
?
>>
>>62723020
breaking*

Still nonsense, basically.
>>
>>62720803
Sports commentator slots after sport games come closest to what you're talking about.
>>
>>62723061
its also kind of true. we had the same posters when I went to a student protest 10 year ago. that was one of the reasons why it was my one and only protest
>>
>>62721854
Why would that be your face ?
Scooby would never eat that type of fast food.
>>
>>62720617
The premise that Raven-Simone is being "silenced" is entirely wrong. She's being denied a public platform to express her opinions, yes but that's not the same as silencing.

Given that The View is already an ultra-liberal show that skews to ultra-liberal audiences, it's no surprise that they wouldn't want someone on the show that may negatively affect their ratings, and more importantly, their advertising revenues.
>>
>>62723323

>She's being denied a public platform to express her opinions, yes but that's not the same as silencing.

Typically that's called "blacklisting" when it happens to Leftists.
>>
>>62722918
>visage

effigy
>>
>>62723384
If she were denied employment in any communications medium, yes that would be blacklisting but being fired from a job? Nope.
>>
>>62722713
>>62722818
Thing is leftist know that they can get away with it, hence why they don't pull any punches. The right wing as a whole can't really afford to present themselves the same way in a public forum. That's not to say it doesn't happen, ust not to the same extent.
>>
What a time to be alive eh?
>>
>>62722614
Except you'll cry like a baby about how "Fascist" and "Intolerant" it is when people with other views attempt to use market pressure to effect change.

Your ilk even want things like that to be considered hate crimes when other people do them.

Shit person + delusional moral superiority = you.
>>
dude her shit got fucked up bro lol
>>
>>62720654
muh gay rights
they're rather have her eat the literal shit at mcdonalds. it's ok though because they don't hate gays.
>>
>>62722694
It's a cult.

You're either in all the way or you are with the enemy. There is no middle ground for a Leftist.
>>
File: hgjhjkhjk.png (40 KB, 135x134) Image search: [Google]
hgjhjkhjk.png
40 KB, 135x134
Wait so
She ate chicken
Thats it?
Because the owners of the brand of chicken she ate are conservative anti-gays or something?

What?
>>
File: knowing_2.png (132 KB, 502x480) Image search: [Google]
knowing_2.png
132 KB, 502x480
>>62722795
Actually, those were democrats in the dirty south, and that was back when they thought green men lived on Mars.

But let me guess, those democrats were actually republicans and just didn't know it, right?

You fucking people would be hilarious if you weren't killing our country.
>>
>>62723747
lets say the company owner of the shirt you wear thinks it's ok to rape babies in the butt and it was in thew news for months...would you wear that name brand around your friends family or in public?
>>
>>62722818
Reminder that things like that are praised on college campus right now.

At Dartmouth recently, white students were physically attacked for refusing to stand up in the middle of the library and declare their support for Black Lives Matter. When a girl was reduced to tears for not declaring fast enough, the crowd shouted, "Fuck your white tears!"

The administration was very careful to be sure and support the actions of the protesters.

That's your future if you don't fight it.
>>
>>62723828
Not a good example unless half the population of your country thinks raping babies is fine.

CFA being closed on sunday is only a big deal to over zealous liberals.
>>
>>62723885
>Not a good example unless half the population of your country thinks raping babies is fine.
>dan.png
>>
File: dfgdghyftrt.png (46 KB, 149x196) Image search: [Google]
dfgdghyftrt.png
46 KB, 149x196
>>62723828

I don't even know what the brand names of any of the shirts I currently own are.
I just wear shit that feels comfy.
>Changing your "lifestyle" because someone is a cunt
>>
>>62723828
Because raping babies in the ass is the same as disagreeing with gay marriage. The bitch was eating a sandwich, people need to get the fuck over it
>>
>>62723828
Actually, Leftists are vehemently supporting pedophiles. Vox, Slate, and HuffPo have all published articles about how we need to accept pedophilia as an alternate sexual preference.
>>
>>62720803
The five on fox is pretty close. The only women they use are attractive so it's watchable. just turn it off or mute it when they start speaking though because female fox anchors have to be the most retarded/clueless of the bunch.
>>
>>62723937
eating a chicken sandwich is equal to buttraping babies. Those chickens had a life and now they do not. Now they are in someones mouth, that is mouth rape
>>
>>62723828
>ok to rape babies in the butt
but thats gross
there is nothing wrong with opposing gay marriage
>>
>>62720654
I don't get it, how can food be anti gay.

It's just food, it doesn't speak or anything it's dead. You eat it, it's delicious.
>>
>>62722733
If Christians started boycotting Starbucks I'd applaud them, just as I applaud anyone who properly boycotts Starbucks(instead of bitching about it while still buying coffee).

Fuck Starbucks, and fuck the Starbucks culture.
>>
>it's a /pol/ thread

Fucking boring.

Can we talk about That's So Raven instead?
>>
Is dairy racist because black people can't digest it as good?
>>
>>62720803
>why isnt there an all male version of the view?
Sports Center
>>
>>62723986
raven is a fat fuck, show was dumb
>>
>>62722713
Always love how tolerant and civilized 4chan can be when it wants to seem above something
>>
>>62722818
>Imagine if the races were reversed
Lol, you have to 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>62722840
Try 40 years ago
>>
>>62721979
>>62722736
>There's no such thing as the truth
Fucking moron.
>>
>>62723384
>>62723464
Rekt
>>
File: 234FB.jpg (66 KB, 634x633) Image search: [Google]
234FB.jpg
66 KB, 634x633
>that's Raven Symone

What the fuck did she do to herself?
>>
>>62723971
Opposing 2 people getting married is pretty fucking wack desu senpai
>>
I used to boycott Chick-Fil-A too.

Gays can get married now. It's over. Who cares what Chick-Fil-A thinks now?

I only had an issue when they had a chance of blocking public policy.

Besides, Raven is a lesbian. If anyone can make a judgement about anti-gay companies, it's a gay person.
>>
>>62724190
my rage at them is only because I can't get a sandwich on a sunday. the cashiers at my local store are all hot girls too
>>
Considering how terrible campaign finance and lobbying is in America, I think people absolutely should boycott companies that have political stances they disagree with. Politics is controlled by money so you have to go after the money, it's the only way to make a difference nowadays.

However, firing someone for not following a boycott is going way too far.
>>
Raven Syndrome
>>
>>62720709
FUCKING THIS DESU SENPAI
>>
denyin a nigga some chicken aint right
>>
Chickfila never donated to anti gay groups, the owner of the company donated hus own money to some of tjose religious groups. The owner who has been dead for over a year. But people love to repeat this bullshit myth about Chickfila which has a wide variety of minority franchise owners
>>
She has the Jane from Daria look going on
>>
>>62724190
>I used to boycott Chick-Fil-A too.
>>>/lgbt/

Cake boy
>>
>>62720737
I reverse agree with you.
>>
>>62721657

Chick Fil A donates to camps who take gay teens and shame them into being straight. Literally anti-gay.
>>
>>62722753
I don't know anon. They had the courage to actually say the word, couldn't be a SJW
>>
>>62723293
He's a fraud prissy assbandit who gives a fuck what he would or wouldn't eat
>>
>retard extremists want retarded thing
>conservitards (contrarian nu-conservatives cause reddit and liberalism is popular) get triggered
>proceed to express retarded extremist shit, just polar opposite

You youngfags should go fuck yourselves, you're the same basic shit. You blow shit up like if normal people are actually wanting shit like that to happen. I remember the atheist phase, the anarchist phase, and the libertarian phase. Just wait, you contrarian SOBs will change your tune given time when something else becomes popular. Fucking teens piss me off. Retards gonna retard, get over it. You're just fanning the flames. Remember Sarkeesian, and GG.
>>
wait, the view is still a thing and now one of the hosts is raven?

like a fungus growing in the absence of the sun do things continue to advance even without paying attention to it and round and round we all go until heat death
>>
>>62725142
I don't even know that you're trying to say
>>
>>62724109
Not even him, but how stupid are you? Nowhere did he imply anything remotely close to that.
>>
>>62722624
>he thinks religiousfags and conservative oldfags don't get anally pained at liberal shit

Jusy cause you've only been recently aware of stupid shit recently cause your are a teen, doesn't mean both sides don't do stupid shit. Liberal shit just happens to be popular now, so I get that you're against popular shit, but come on.

The scopes trial, fags bombing abortion clinics, the whole macarthy commie witch-hunts, southerners protesting racial integration of schools, purity rings (this one is rather recent, lol), that lady who was arrested for not processing gays who married (lol, it was her job but yet conservitards lost their shit on the muslim chick who didn't take her hat-thing off as a doctor), all of the jim crow shit, all of FOX news, etc. Worst that liberal extremists do is complain and maybe cause collateral damage when freeing test animals.
>>
>>62724022
The redhead was fine though. Amazon build, firecrotch, good melons. The show itself was pretty entertaining and whacky.
>>
>>62725374
4chan got /pol/, new posters come in and see conservative shitposting, think 4chan is and has been conservative. I came in during Project Chanology, so I have been present for that, among other waves of newfags. There's been waves coning in from that, Anonymous, the celebrity nude leaks, stormfront, reddit becoming popular and fags crossposting, Ron Paul, etc. Like I said, it's just a phase. The board cultures keep changing and evolving.
>>
File: 179-86.jpg (14 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
179-86.jpg
14 KB, 300x195
>>62720617
>you can be fired for eating food your company has had their feelings hurt by now
>>
>>62720617

If they "add another voice," the audience will be bored to death. Average Americans can't stand to listen to a topic for more than 5 minutes at a time. Sure it makes sense to have intelligent discourse with varying points of view, but it would bomb in ratings and would hemorrhage money on any major TV station
>>
>>62720617
Nigs can't resist dat fried chicken no matter where it comes from.
>>
>>62720617
While this is something I agree with, I find it painful to hear in defense of someone belonging to a group that is defined by their tendency to demand the silencing of voices they disagree with in even the slightest.
>>
>Chick is bad
>iProducts made by children for pennies a day are good
>>
File: 1220469053835.jpg (16 KB, 473x322) Image search: [Google]
1220469053835.jpg
16 KB, 473x322
>if you eat a certain sandwich it means you hate gays

whats wrong with americans?
>>
File: 4f920f0a2dce6.preview-620.jpg (40 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
4f920f0a2dce6.preview-620.jpg
40 KB, 620x400
>>62720803
they tried
>>
>debating whether someone should be fired because of a sandwich they ate
we've officially reached peak sjw
>>
File: 1447366881964.jpg (70 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447366881964.jpg
70 KB, 500x333
>>62720617
>you will never troll liberals as a black lesbian
>>
>The View
ISn't that the trashy "talk shw" full of women like Whoopie Goldberg?

I remember watching a video of some of those women laughing at the idea of cutting their husband's dicks off if they ever cheated.
>>
>>62720907
this

men got shit to do
>>
>>62721638
>>62721876
That boomer looks like he could've been in Vietnam and that far emo kid looks like he's been fed nothing but a vegan diet his whole life. He's going to have a bad time.
>>
>>62720803
We had one. It was called Tough Crowd. Comedy Central turned faggola and cancelled it.
>>
>>62726483
It was canceled because Colin Quinn is a mumbling retard.
>>
File: bane-batman.png (133 KB, 420x308) Image search: [Google]
bane-batman.png
133 KB, 420x308
>>62720907
Then why are you here?
>>
File: image.png (202 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202 KB, 500x333
>>62720617
There is no "free-speech on Television". That was never a fucking thing. We don't even have free speech on 4chan or the internet. These are private fucking businesses and "speech" on their platforms is controlled by the owners.

You have free speech in your home, to yourself. That is it.

Stop being fucking retarded.
>>
>>62726710
just another case of american not knowing what the fuck is their constitution entail
which is kinda expected from the average murrican desu

i mean people can criticize them for their rules, sure
but it was never a violation of anybody right
>>
File: Corbis-42-16670204.jpg (46 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-42-16670204.jpg
46 KB, 404x480
>>62726763
Exactly. A private business firing a employee for something he/she says or does, is not a "rights issue". People don't have any such rights.

The only laws we have that are even somewhat related are "work place discrimination laws", but those are tricky. You have to be in a protected class, be in a business subject to those laws, and be able to prove discrimination.

"Chick-filet patron" is not a "protecting class" of people. You can discriminate against those filthy chicken freaks all you want!
>>
>>62720617
ITS JUST FOOD YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!! Im a fucking satanist, and even i eat chick fil a, this is fucking bullshit!
>>
Liberals are a gang
>>
>>62727215
>>62727248
>dirty chicken fuckers detected

reddit--------->
>>
>>62727078
Fucking redneck bitchs shouldnt fire someone because there gay, ir they reject there scummy prudish fucking god, but someone shouldnt be discriminated against just eating there.
>>
>KKK NAZI! GET HIS CAREER! GET HIM FIRED FROM HIS JOB! NAZI! WHAT, DO YOU OWN SLAVES? GET THAT GUY HE'S A RACIST!
>>
>>62722790
its fucking cardboard, they're just retards.
>>
File: 1435209058982.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1435209058982.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>scroll through the thread

>no TITS webms or gifs.

What is going on. That is the only thing she is famous for.
>>
>>62720709
>juicy chicken breast
>premium toppings

Who sells a better chicken sandwich then smartass?
>>
>>62728201
popeyes
>>
>>62728316
hnggggg. I like her but getting probaly the most BTFO possible by Anne Coulter probably hurt her image for the everyday housewife who watches the view.

those tits tho
>>
>>62728280
fuck popeyes u r retarded as fuck. u must be a homo
>>
>>62723845
source or fuck off, I keep hearing about this, but nobody posts sources and google gives nothing.
>>
>>62729040
with my sweet white dick between her tits.
>>
>>62729187
shoot spaghetti out of my dick
>>
Why did they pick France?
>>
>>62720617
Anyone notice how contrarian she is among liberals/sjws? She actually thinks logically.
>>
File: 1444071686878.png (685 KB, 600x2861) Image search: [Google]
1444071686878.png
685 KB, 600x2861
>>
>>62729299
Bill and Rondell both taught her well.
>>
>>62721638
That webm isn't the same without the audio of the kid's hideous pterodactyl screech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s
>>
File: bill03[1].jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
bill03[1].jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>62729380
indeed they did
>>
>>62720654
Food is so important in America we associate our politics with it.
>>
There's no Chick-Fil-A near me so I don't know if it 's good but if it was they could rape my family and burn my house down and it wouldn't stop me from eating there.

I don't care about your politics, I care about your product
>>
>>62720617
She shouldn't have eaten the fried chicken.
>>
>>62723983
Maybe their chicken tastes like pussy to her.
>>
>people posting about enjoying shit-fil-a

It's fucking terrible. The chicken is shit, the bread is shit, the fries are the fucking WORST I've ever had. Shitty cardboard. I never understood how anyone could like eating that shit
>>
>>62720803
Because men don't wanna watch people gossip about stupid bullshit on television for an hour.
>>
>>62729479
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62729655
It's the best chicken sandwich on god's green earth. Waffle fries ain't nothing to fuck with either. I couldn't give a shit what they're political beliefs are.
>>
>Went to America for 3 weeks last year
>Amazed at all the different fast food outlets you have
>Only have McDonalds, KFC, and Burger King in my country
>Eat at a few of them
>All of it tastes like ass
>Eat at Chick-Fil-A
>It's surprisingly good
>>
>>62722713
chris pyne is a cunt though.
>>
>>62729923
the thing with fast food in america is that rarely you will find one outlet that will offer everything on the menu that topped everybody else
each of them has at least one unique and unmatched item though
>>
Is her ass as nice as her tits?
>>
>>62722840
The KKK has always been democratic.
It was also democrats that wanted to keep slaves... Abe Lincoln, the first ever republican, and his republican party, freed the slaves.
>>
Liberals are literally handing this country over to the republicans. And I say this as a liberal. And I say it can't come soon enough.
>>
I am pretty liberal, I believe in lots of personal rights, freedoms, equality among all, a strong social safety net, high taxes on the wealthy, environmental concern, an end to the drug war, a more rehabilitative prison system but Jesus Christ, these people are going too fucking far, I don't even know where the fuck this SJW, hyper sensitivity movement came from, it was like one day it suddenly just appeared. Its not just the left but the rights radicalizing as well,Trump, teaparty, anti science bullshit. Why the fuck is everything radicalizing now?
>>
>>62729040
i don't unless she didn't bring me any
>>
>>62730593
the radicalization of the right is coming as a response from the radicalization of the left. nationalist parties in europe only started to gain prominence in the last few years after the left went batshit insane with refugees.
>>
>>62729365
>make him as friendly and with big eyes as possible or ur wayssis

why was i ever a leftist?
>>
>>62731146

It's okay, we were all 16 at some point
>>
>>62724751
>Chick Fil A donates to camps who take gay teens and shame them into being straight
Based
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.