[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ my niggas from some other tiggaz. I'm fixing my NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ALIEN2322342.jpg (16 KB, 497x480) Image search: [Google]
ALIEN2322342.jpg
16 KB, 497x480
/tv/ my niggas from some other tiggaz.

I'm fixing my NEET sleep routine. It had gotten really bad... I was sleeping at like 8-9 am and waking up at 4 pm. Fucked up. But I'm on the road to recovery.

It's now 1:47 pm. I already went to town and shit so that's out. I'm starting to get really fucking sleepy, need your HELP.

How do I stay awake? What movie should I watch? I need something really entertaining. I feel like watching Zodiac but I know that movie will put me to sleep right now, which is actually probably why my brain wants me to watch it. Not saying it's boring by any means; it's just not the sort of movie one watches when she's half way dead and trying to keep awake.

So yeah. tldr recommend some movies that will keep me awake!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pic unrelated
>>
Wolf of Wall Street
Mad Max Fury Road
Human Traffic

Just take a shitload of caffeine or Adderal anon
>>
>>62719972
where do i get adderal senpai
>>
caffeine pills all day

500mg every 2 hours
>>
>trying to follow a normal human schedule
Cute
I'm about to go to bed now 11 am and wake up at 7pm
who gives a fuck
>>
>>62720237
This seriously is one of the best lifestyles ever.
I used to do this in high school summers a long time ago.

Ever since I started taking an antidepressant and drinking every day, I can't sleep that long anymore. I really miss it, it was fun as fuck.
>>
>>62720296
i used to do that all the time and it was awful.

not as bad as going to bed at 5am and waking up an 10am tho tbqfwymf
>>
>>62719924
Prisoners is pretty good, and it's got Jake.
>>
>neet
>sleep cycle
neet for 1 week?
>>
>>62720296
>I used to do this in high school summers a long time ago.
I loved it too. Between junior and senior year was my "worst", I stayed up all night shitposting and watching The Wire, it was great.
For some reason all NEET activities are a million times better after 11pm. I get depressed and anxious sitting at home all day, but as soon as its dark and everyones asleep I feel wide awake and happy.
>>
>>62719924
Go to your doctor and get some ambien and sleep for 18 hours until you have a normal schedule again.
>>
>>62720649
best OTC sleeping pill is flubromazolam
>>
I can't sleep during the day because I'm the only one here and I need to bring in packages.
>>
You need to sleep at 8 and wake up at 4 if you want things to be healthy.

You're not going to make it to 8 so just bite the bullet and sleep and keep advancing 1 hour each day until you get it right. When you do set your alarm clock to the specif time so you don't oversleep and fuck your shit up.

During the day do some work. Anything, chores, dishes, learning Japanese or whatever. Do some exercises as well, nothing fancy just something to work up your body. Also get exposed to sunlight if you want better sleeping experience.
>>
File: 257946.jpg (23 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
257946.jpg
23 KB, 500x332
>tfw NEETs will die young and leave behind no heirs and their defective genes will be deleted from society
>>
I want shoot goo all over that scene.

>tfw no new aboslutemadmen for ever
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.