[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manchildren and Nostalgia aside. This is will be a better movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: th8-ac-00095_lg.jpg (235 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
th8-ac-00095_lg.jpg
235 KB, 1200x800
It'll just gonna take a heck of long time to admit that to yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_UI1GzaWv0&spfreload=10
>>
We'll see.
>>
Tarantino makes trophy-farmers now while SW has never been such and has only been about raking in ridiculous sums of cash.

So yeah it'll be better. That won't be hard for Tarantino to do.
>>
Star Wars is a garbage franchise with one watchable film and J.J. Abrams makes nothing but the most formulaic hollywood films with a lot of lens flare to addle the minds of plebes.
>>
>>62716493
>HEY MOM! I GOT ACCEPTED AT COMMUNITY FILM SCHOOL!
>>
Star wars is an Epic Fantasy spectacle.
Hateful Eight is a Realistic Western Who-dun-it
It's Apples and oranges don't compare the two!
Watch both faggot.
>>
>>62716493
>>62716491
>>62716449
Don't Ever Samefag While contrarianposting Again
>>
>>62716527
you lieing nigga
>>
>>62716449
>Calling other people manchildren on a Taiwanese makeup board
>>
>>62716541
Try me, son
>>
>>62716561
I don't have to, I'm OP
>>
I feel like I cant make this comparsion. Not only they are two very different genres, but Tarantulas movies are made in such a strange different way I tend to compare them only to his other movies.
>>
>django unchained was qt's worst movie to date
>with his next "western", starring all the same actors, he will get it right this time

In all honesty, if the the SW threads were replaced with (non coffee/fart) QT threads the board would be in much better shape.
>>
>>62716571
Of course you do, my son. It's a rule.
>>
>>62716449

more exited to see this than The sjw Force Awakens desu
>>
Objectively, i agree. It'll probably end up being a better movie than StarWars but StarWars hype is so huge right now, you might as well be saying pigs are flying. It's frustrating but at the end of the day Star Wars won't win much in Awards Season because it's just another blockbuster. Hell, Mad Max Fury road might still be better than Star Wars.
>>
I read the script. The hate-fellate technically is literally a more scientific movie of the two
>>
File: 56658456.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
56658456.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>"I'm taking this woman to hang. The reward's $10,000. The money is mine, boys."

Why even tell them?! Just keep it to yourself you fucking moron!
>>
>>62716741
Well as soon as they get there John Ruth smells out that one of them is a KILLER. So after taking a few precautions he let's the killer know that he knows.

How fucking dumb do you think he is?
>>
no fucking shit
>>
>>62716449

Is anyone arguing that Star Wars will be a better movie?

I'm pretty sure consensus is that SW will make a lot of money regardless of quality, not necessarily if it will be good or not.
>>
surely someone has read the script, since it leaked

fuckin spoil this shit
>>
>>62716810
No but all the boards of 4chan seem to imply that. Whilst nobody's talking about the better movie.
>>
File: 06201524131351-thehateful8.jpg (260 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
06201524131351-thehateful8.jpg
260 KB, 1200x632
>>62716844
This. And just so if there was any confusion about it I wanted to make it clear to all you fucking NEEERDSSS.
>>
>>62716449
So whats the plot of this movie?
>>
>>62717021
WARM
>>
bone tomahawk will be the superior 2015 western
>>
>>62716813
MAJ. WARREN (CON'T) Wanna' know what your boy did?

The old man watches the storyteller, eyes bulging out of his head.

MAJ. WARREN (pause) I took my big black pecker outta' my pants. And i made him crawl in the snow on all fours over to it. Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back of his head.....

The old man leans forward in his chair.

MAJ. WARREN (beat) Then I stuck that big black Johnson right down his goddamn throat. And that Johnson was fulla' blood. So it was warm. You bet your sweet ass it was warm. And Chester Charles Smithers sucked on that warm black dingus as long as he could.

FLASH ON

EXT — SNOWY VISTA — DAY

We see what Maj. Warren describes in BIG WIDE 70MM SUPER CINEMASCOPE

A WHITE WINTER WYOMING VISTA, and inside of that vista, is a Naked White Man on his knees sucking the dick of a Heavily Clothed Black Man in the snow.
>>
>>62717102
You have to admire a man who gets up and just decides to start a Losing argument. That's cute.
>>
>>62717021
Set six or eight or twelve years after the Civil War, a stagecoach hurtles through the wintry Wyoming landscape. The passengers, bounty hunter John Ruth (Kurt Russell) and his fugitive Daisy Domergue (Jennifer Jason Leigh), race towards the town of Red Rock where Ruth, known in these parts as “The Hangman,” will bring Domergue to justice. Along the road, they encounter two strangers: Major Marquis Warren (Samuel L. Jackson), a black former union soldier turned infamous bounty hunter, and Chris Mannix (Walton Goggins), a southern renegade who claims to be the town’s new Sheriff. Losing their lead on the blizzard, Ruth, Domergue, Warren and Mannix seek refuge at Minnie's Haberdashery, a stagecoach stopover on a mountain pass. When they arrive at Minnie’s, they are greeted not by the proprietor but by four unfamiliar faces: Bob (Demian Bichir), who’s taking care of Minnie’s while she’s visiting her mother, is holed up with Oswaldo Mobray (Tim Roth), the hangman of Red Rock, cow-puncher Joe Gage (Michael Madsen), and Confederate General Sanford Smithers (Bruce Dern). As the storm overtakes the mountainside stopover, our eight travelers come to learn they may not make it to Red Rock after all...
>>
>>62717163
sounds boring
>>
>>62717115
That's just lies told from the lying lips of a lying nigger in order to push him over the edge. It's a cheap bounty hunter trick.
>>
>>62717192
Supposedly it's really funny.
>>
>>62716784
>written by Quentin Tarantino

That dumb enough for you?
>>
I'll watch it alone just on the fact that Morricone's working on it and that it's a western.
>>
>>62717192
sounds like you didn't watch the movie in order to say so.
You are the reason Hollywood thinks the audiences are fucking morons with no attention spam.
>>
>>62717299
how old is he now? its really an original score or he just let tarantela use ecstasy of gold and such?
>>
>better than JJ wars
Not much an achievement tho.
It could be complete and utter shit and still it would be better than the new star wars.
>>
File: morricone-tarantino.jpg (43 KB, 800x757) Image search: [Google]
morricone-tarantino.jpg
43 KB, 800x757
>>62717602
He turned 87 three days ago. And It's really an original score
>>
>>62717644
ok, this sold the movie for me, it can't be worse than django eitherway
>>
It's too bad this movie isn't going to make any money with the release date it has now, it's going to be completely overshadowed by Star Wars.
>>
>>62717602
>ecstasy of gold

Oh what I would do to hear that song in a movie again.
>>
>it's a "black people are awesome" movie
Is there any other kind of movie anymore
>>
>>62718085
>black people

There's literally only one black main actor.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.