[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i cringe watching the trailers for this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
i cringe watching the trailers for this.
>>
I cried watching the trailers multiple times.

I'm a 25 year old man. I didn't even cry at my father's funeral.
>>
>>62716292
Hi Trekkie
>>
>>62716301
the dialogue in the trailers is atrocious. Its appealing to the lowest common demonitor.

I expect the flick will be littered with collar pulling scenes.
>>
>>62716301
How old was he?
>>
>>62716292
I agree OP. the movie looks straight up cartoony. like something a 10 year old would like
>>
>>62716347
59. He had prostate cancer.

>>62716335
It's Star Wars. The dialogue has never exactly been Shakespeare.
>>
I'm sure he would have loved to see this movie btw. He bought me the original trilogy as a kid, we watched them all a lot of times together.
>>
ANTI-NECKBEARD: THE FANDOM
>>
>>62716301
You dont know any fucking thing about it kid
>>
File: Superior Story Telling.png (374 KB, 314x500) Image search: [Google]
Superior Story Telling.png
374 KB, 314x500
>>62716386
>It's Star Wars. The dialogue has never exactly been Shakespeare.
There's only one way to truly enjoy the story of Star Wars and you are clearly not partaking of the tale in a proper manner.
>>
What can this flick do that hasn't already been done?

At least the OT was original and constantly full of surprises, on a plot and aesthetic level.
>>
>>62716292
What I want to know is why /tv/ is losing their collective shit over this movie, when none of the previous movies have been particularly good, even Empire.

Its literally in the same vein and capeshit and every faggot on here jumps at the chance to shut on that. Fucking plebs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.