[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARRRRRRRGH!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Barbossa_skeleton.jpg (15 KB, 350x189) Image search: [Google]
Barbossa_skeleton.jpg
15 KB, 350x189
>He mumbles something about a curse
>turns into a spooky skeleton
>drinks some wine
>'looky ms turner, I am a skelly' he says.
>the wine fills his boots
well...now you got to empty your boots, so that was silly.
>'Arrrgh! it's day time now and so it appears my human flesh came back'
>'Looks like I will have to remove the wine when I turn into a skele again, arrrrgh you got me again ms turner!'
>>
Why did they want to break the curse? Being immortal seems like a pretty good deal. Also there was clearly no rule against them going onto dry land because they did so repeatedly (such as going on to the island with the treasure chest), so they could have gone onto land and become zombie warlords or something. They were pretty much invincible.
>>
>>62712008

They were constantly hungry/thirsty and could never quench it. Would be pretty torturous.
>>
File: Davy_Jones_Helm.png (361 KB, 787x419) Image search: [Google]
Davy_Jones_Helm.png
361 KB, 787x419
We learned that when Will Turner went to speak with Davey Jones on his ship, Captain Jack Sparrow spied closely, Davey Jones suddenly teleports in front of Jack instantly. Davey jones never once teleported again, not even to save himself by retrieving his own heart..

>Arrrgh jack! remember that time I teleported and spooked you?
>well I'm to tired, no more teleporting
>>
>>62712008
Living 62 years is torture enough, being immortal would be a real drag.

Hopefully not too long left.
>>
>>62712038
that's no reason for not taking the chest of cursed cold with them where ever they went, eat a full meal before putting the curse back on themselves before battle.
>>
Was Curse of the Black Pearl the last great adventure film?
>>
>>62712156
I can't even comprehend how people see the other ones as measuring up to the first one at all
>>
>>62712156

The Lone Ranger
>>
>>62712041
Yeah... Wtf. And also why bother with traditional fencing techniques if you are immortal? Just aggressively stabbing at your enemies would result in fAster kills.
>>
>>62712041
He actually does teleport a fair amount. According to the writers, they came up with rules for it in case anyone ever asked, but nobody did.
>>
>>62712041
Teleporting has a long CD
>>
>>62712041
He can only teleport at night m8
>>
>>62712090
Maybe they would have after breaking it. Of course, there's always the risk of losing the piece you took and being stuck forever so maybe not.
>>
bumperoo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.